Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,524 Members 42,630 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Qi charger $36 US

Tip us?

kpjimmy
Old
Thanks Meter 986
Quote:
Originally Posted by aackthpt View Post
Someone mentioned in the Qi thread in the ATT Galaxy S3 section that he had found a charger for ~$47 at his Wal-Mart. I got the impression it was the LG one, but not sure since that price looks higher than I've seen mentioned for it. However I can't find it on their website.

So... the only source in the US that might be in stock is ATT and Verizon for the Nokia charger. The V also has the Fatboy charge pillow on their site. When I've checked the ATT site, they only showed black--but their store might have more I guess.

The basic Nokia one w/links: www dot nokia dot com/us-en/products/accessory/dt-900/buynow/[/url]
(friggin' anti-noob rules)
Please read the threads about the Nokia chargers. A lot of people reported back saying that they don't charge correctly for the Nexus 4's or they need to cycle a charge before it begins to cycle. Whatever the reason, I would recommend to stay away from the Nokia ones and keep with the LG, Energizer, Maxell, Zens and Panasonic that all reported back working for our phones and with tpu cases on.
gplus.to/kpjimmy <---Add me to G+!
http://mycolorscreen.com/kpjimmy/<---My colorscreen images

linelock
Old
Thanks Meter 188
Did Anyone that ordered from Fasttech get a shipping notice yet? I ordered 2 of these on the 1st and my order status is "Placed"

lad2
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by linelock View Post
Did Anyone that ordered from Fasttech get a shipping notice yet? I ordered 2 of these on the 1st and my order status is "Placed"
Same as me. I just contacted them and asked for some info. Will update if I hear anything back.
The Following User Says Thank You to lad2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheMattS
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by linelock View Post
I ordered mine on the 31st, got the shipping notice on the 2nd. It's coming via Hong Kong Post but no eta yet. Hopefully it shows up next week.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMattS For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nyvram1
Old
Thanks Meter 38
i'm bookmarking this thread. this looks interesting.

lad2
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lad2 View Post
Same as me. I just contacted them and asked for some info. Will update if I hear anything back.

I just got tracking info (order placed on the 1st). Here's their response:
Quote:
Thank you for your order.

It has been shipped today. It's weekend now (Saturday) and as such tracking will start showing progress on Monday morning. Here is your tracking number: LKXXXXXXXXXHK

We send shipment notifications in batches and you can expect to get an official notification of this shipment in a couple of hours.

FastTech normally ships packages in about 2 business days and we had a two-day New Year's holiday on 1/1/2013 and 1/2/2013 so it took a couple extra days. Thanks for your understanding!

linelock
Old
Thanks Meter 188
Yeah, I received my shipping notice this morning as well.

tripleparanoia
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Do let us know when you get your hands on the fasttech one...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

asdf2020
Old
Thanks Meter 9
If possible post short video of qi charger

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

samlikely
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Thanks for the tip! This is by far the cheapest charger I've come across.

If you're going to order one, use the coupon code "LAUNCH" for an extra 5% off.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to samlikely For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]