Post Reply

Tempered glass protector enough security for N4?

1st May 2014, 02:10 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 127
 
117 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Hi guys.
I have found new case for my Nexus 4, but in my opinion all spoils the appearance of nexus 4, but I found something other. It is tempered glass protector.
It cost about 9$ and look nice CLICK!. I saw many test on youtube, also drop test but only iphones and samsung, no nexus there, but It looked really nice. All times in drop test glass protector broken but screen was like new, any scratch and cracks. Does anyone test it nexus?
What you think about it like only one protector on nexus?
Sorry for my poor language. (on back only film screen protector)
Best Regards!
2nd May 2014, 03:58 AM   |  #2  
TheNerd:]'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 650
 
1,013 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
I'm guessing no one bothered to reply..... Anyway I know not many manufacturers offer tempered glass screen protectors for the nexus 4, but I have direct experience with some for the iPhone 5s and drop protection is superb! At first the screen looked broken and cracked but it turned out it was just the glass screen protector. I heard that the tempered glass screen protectors had trouble adhering to the curved sides so be warned

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
3rd May 2014, 10:42 AM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNerd:]

I'm guessing no one bothered to reply..... Anyway I know not many manufacturers offer tempered glass screen protectors for the nexus 4, but I have direct experience with some for the iPhone 5s and drop protection is superb! At first the screen looked broken and cracked but it turned out it was just the glass screen protector. I heard that the tempered glass screen protectors had trouble adhering to the curved sides so be warned

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Just go to the fantom 4 thread. Best available screenprotector but currently only in white
3rd May 2014, 06:15 PM   |  #4  
TheNerd:]'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 650
 
1,013 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovewindowsphone

Just go to the fantom 4 thread. Best available screenprotector but currently only in white

Apparently it is I'm short supply

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
6th May 2014, 01:41 PM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNerd:]

Apparently it is I'm short supply

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

only the black version
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Nexus 4 Accessories by ThreadRank