Tempered glass protector enough security for N4?

1st May 2014, 02:10 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 127

117 posts
Hi guys.
I have found new case for my Nexus 4, but in my opinion all spoils the appearance of nexus 4, but I found something other. It is tempered glass protector.
It cost about 9$ and look nice CLICK!. I saw many test on youtube, also drop test but only iphones and samsung, no nexus there, but It looked really nice. All times in drop test glass protector broken but screen was like new, any scratch and cracks. Does anyone test it nexus?
What you think about it like only one protector on nexus?
Sorry for my poor language. (on back only film screen protector)
Best Regards!
2nd May 2014, 03:58 AM   |  #2  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 650

1,013 posts
More
I'm guessing no one bothered to reply..... Anyway I know not many manufacturers offer tempered glass screen protectors for the nexus 4, but I have direct experience with some for the iPhone 5s and drop protection is superb! At first the screen looked broken and cracked but it turned out it was just the glass screen protector. I heard that the tempered glass screen protectors had trouble adhering to the curved sides so be warned

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
3rd May 2014, 10:42 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 5

23 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNerd:]

I'm guessing no one bothered to reply..... Anyway I know not many manufacturers offer tempered glass screen protectors for the nexus 4, but I have direct experience with some for the iPhone 5s and drop protection is superb! At first the screen looked broken and cracked but it turned out it was just the glass screen protector. I heard that the tempered glass screen protectors had trouble adhering to the curved sides so be warned

Just go to the fantom 4 thread. Best available screenprotector but currently only in white
3rd May 2014, 06:15 PM   |  #4  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 650

1,013 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovewindowsphone

Just go to the fantom 4 thread. Best available screenprotector but currently only in white

Apparently it is I'm short supply

6th May 2014, 01:41 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 5

23 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNerd:]

Apparently it is I'm short supply

only the black version
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread