Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,868 Members 42,723 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Wireless Charger Issue

Tip us?

oxxshadow
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Default Wireless Charger Issue

Anyone using this wireless charger from Lugulake?

http://www.amazon.com/New-Arrival-Lu...ef=pd_cp_cps_0

It stops charging the phone randomly, the indicator says it still charges but the phone;s battery does not go up. Any thoughts? This has been my second time using this product, one I already got replaced for the same issue.

enviii
Old
Thanks Meter 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxxshadow View Post
Anyone using this wireless charger from Lugulake?

http://www.amazon.com/New-Arrival-Lu...ef=pd_cp_cps_0

It stops charging the phone randomly, the indicator says it still charges but the phone;s battery does not go up. Any thoughts? This has been my second time using this product, one I already got replaced for the same issue.
I don't own one, but some chargers have a temperature censor to turn off charging when it gets hot. That could be it?

republicano
Old
Thanks Meter 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by enviii View Post
I don't own one, but some chargers have a temperature censor to turn off charging when it gets hot. That could be it?
Thanks i wondered why it only tickle charges, just little bumps, it gets very warm and inefficient, i had the one the op posted and a small pebble one,
Nexus 5, Nexus 7 2013

oxxshadow
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by republicano View Post
Thanks i wondered why it only tickle charges, just little bumps, it gets very warm and inefficient, i had the one the op posted and a small pebble one,
Would you happen to know of any fairly priced wireless chargers that actually work?