FORUMS

Wireless Charger Issue

1,092 posts
Thanks Meter: 136
 
By oxxshadow, Senior Member on 8th April 2014, 11:53 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Anyone using this wireless charger from Lugulake?

http://www.amazon.com/New-Arrival-Lu...ef=pd_cp_cps_0

It stops charging the phone randomly, the indicator says it still charges but the phone;s battery does not go up. Any thoughts? This has been my second time using this product, one I already got replaced for the same issue.
 
 
30th April 2014, 09:00 PM |#2  
enviii's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 105
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxxshadow

Anyone using this wireless charger from Lugulake?

http://www.amazon.com/New-Arrival-Lu...ef=pd_cp_cps_0

It stops charging the phone randomly, the indicator says it still charges but the phone;s battery does not go up. Any thoughts? This has been my second time using this product, one I already got replaced for the same issue.

I don't own one, but some chargers have a temperature censor to turn off charging when it gets hot. That could be it?
9th May 2014, 10:24 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 232
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enviii

I don't own one, but some chargers have a temperature censor to turn off charging when it gets hot. That could be it?

Thanks i wondered why it only tickle charges, just little bumps, it gets very warm and inefficient, i had the one the op posted and a small pebble one,
1st June 2014, 04:46 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 136
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by republicano

Thanks i wondered why it only tickle charges, just little bumps, it gets very warm and inefficient, i had the one the op posted and a small pebble one,

Would you happen to know of any fairly priced wireless chargers that actually work?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes