Wireless Charger Issue

OP oxxshadow

8th April 2014, 10:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72

577 posts
Anyone using this wireless charger from Lugulake?

http://www.amazon.com/New-Arrival-Lu...ef=pd_cp_cps_0

It stops charging the phone randomly, the indicator says it still charges but the phone;s battery does not go up. Any thoughts? This has been my second time using this product, one I already got replaced for the same issue.
30th April 2014, 08:00 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 103

425 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxxshadow

Anyone using this wireless charger from Lugulake?

http://www.amazon.com/New-Arrival-Lu...ef=pd_cp_cps_0

It stops charging the phone randomly, the indicator says it still charges but the phone;s battery does not go up. Any thoughts? This has been my second time using this product, one I already got replaced for the same issue.

I don't own one, but some chargers have a temperature censor to turn off charging when it gets hot. That could be it?
9th May 2014, 09:24 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 170

729 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enviii

I don't own one, but some chargers have a temperature censor to turn off charging when it gets hot. That could be it?

Thanks i wondered why it only tickle charges, just little bumps, it gets very warm and inefficient, i had the one the op posted and a small pebble one,
1st June 2014, 03:46 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72

577 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by republicano

Thanks i wondered why it only tickle charges, just little bumps, it gets very warm and inefficient, i had the one the op posted and a small pebble one,

Would you happen to know of any fairly priced wireless chargers that actually work?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread