Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Does this wireless charger work with my nexus 4?

OP kamranhaghighi

12th May 2014, 08:36 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mashhad:\
Thanks Meter: 15

646 posts
More
hi,

does http://www.amazon.com/ADATA-USA-Elit.../dp/B00I0HFMIU work with my nexus 4? and also if i get a nexus 8, will it able to stand there !!!! and if anyone got one, is it really worth it?
12th May 2014, 08:45 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Lisse
Thanks Meter: 1,055

3,254 posts
Donate to Me
More
You should really just read the reviews. It works with the N5 so that means it's a Qi charger. Qi chargers work with Nexus devices and that won't likely change in a possible N8. As for standing in it, there is no way of knowing.

Sent from my Nexus 4, want to know my current project? Check http://team-fun.eu
The Following User Says Thank You to SMillerNL For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th May 2014, 08:35 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

646 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMillerNL

You should really just read the reviews. It works with the N5 so that means it's a Qi charger. Qi chargers work with Nexus devices and that won't likely change in a possible N8. As for standing in it, there is no way of knowing.

Sent from my Nexus 4, want to know my current project? Check http://team-fun.eu

OK I order of t after my exams ! Wish its good and my phone won't drop on it !! But anyway seems so cool , maybe my next phone won't have qi

BTW if you have any wireless charger, is it worth it / cool ?
21st May 2014, 09:20 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

646 posts
More
lol, anyway its cool to just drop your phone on a charger ( i really love my device i would never do that ) but i tough of this for a little bit, there's ,many things i can do with that money !! im keeping my money :P + my next phone might not have QI charging ! (nexus 8 - nexus 6 - z ultra ! )
21st May 2014, 09:22 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

646 posts
More
it says Qi in title but the reason i worreid was on one of the questions / reviews some guy said it doesn't work with my nexus 4 i worried it might not work and other guy said nexus 4 uses touchstone ! i found out not :!
21st May 2014, 08:43 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

646 posts
More
After I got into electronics I can't buy anything , I just think of what great things I can make with that money !!! A pot that automatically waters plants ! And more....;D
22nd May 2014, 08:32 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member

646 posts
More
many other things but one cool thing is that with a little bit (10&~) money on top of it you can make your doors unlock with fingerprint

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread