CyanogenMod 12.1 for YU Yureka

YU Yureka recently received an official Cyanogen OS 12S update. If you prefer to use a newer revision of … more

Open War for Open Android: Antitrust for Cyanogen?

Android and openness is something we talk about all the time, but the recent … more

What Do You Do with All of Your Old Photos?

Smartphone cameras have advanced so tremendously over the past few years that they have … more

Diving into the April 2015 Material Design Update

Before the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop, the Holo Design guidelines served as the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Does this wireless charger work with my nexus 4?

12th May 2014, 07:36 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Nagrand
Thanks Meter: 17

768 posts
More
hi,

does http://www.amazon.com/ADATA-USA-Elit.../dp/B00I0HFMIU work with my nexus 4? and also if i get a nexus 8, will it able to stand there !!!! and if anyone got one, is it really worth it?

12th May 2014, 07:45 AM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Lisse
Thanks Meter: 1,059

3,275 posts
Donate to Me
More
You should really just read the reviews. It works with the N5 so that means it's a Qi charger. Qi chargers work with Nexus devices and that won't likely change in a possible N8. As for standing in it, there is no way of knowing.

Sent from my Nexus 4, want to know my current project? Check http://team-fun.eu
The Following User Says Thank You to SMillerNL For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th May 2014, 07:35 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Nagrand

768 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMillerNL

You should really just read the reviews. It works with the N5 so that means it's a Qi charger. Qi chargers work with Nexus devices and that won't likely change in a possible N8. As for standing in it, there is no way of knowing.

Sent from my Nexus 4, want to know my current project? Check http://team-fun.eu

OK I order of t after my exams ! Wish its good and my phone won't drop on it !! But anyway seems so cool , maybe my next phone won't have qi

BTW if you have any wireless charger, is it worth it / cool ?
21st May 2014, 08:20 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Nagrand

768 posts
More
lol, anyway its cool to just drop your phone on a charger ( i really love my device i would never do that ) but i tough of this for a little bit, there's ,many things i can do with that money !! im keeping my money :P + my next phone might not have QI charging ! (nexus 8 - nexus 6 - z ultra ! )
21st May 2014, 08:22 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Nagrand

768 posts
More
it says Qi in title but the reason i worreid was on one of the questions / reviews some guy said it doesn't work with my nexus 4 i worried it might not work and other guy said nexus 4 uses touchstone ! i found out not :!
21st May 2014, 07:43 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Nagrand

768 posts
More
After I got into electronics I can't buy anything , I just think of what great things I can make with that money !!! A pot that automatically waters plants ! And more....;D
22nd May 2014, 07:32 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Nagrand

768 posts
More
many other things but one cool thing is that with a little bit (10&~) money on top of it you can make your doors unlock with fingerprint
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread