FORUMS

Hands-on With T-Mo LG G4 and Q&A

XDA Senior Member WinDroidGuy posted a hands-on video of the T-Mobile LG G4, and he is now … more

Quick Notes – Notification Panel Reminders

This app by XDA Senior Member yogi.306 is a quick and productive tool that … more

Who Is Your Favorite YouTuber That Covers Mobile?

There are dozens of talented YouTubers who cover mobile, but we want to know which … more

Galaxy S6 Shipping with Different Camera Models

One of the Galaxy S6’s most flaunted features is its spectacular camera, its 16MP … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

what kind of case do you use ?

27th June 2014, 07:57 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More

27th June 2014, 10:27 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I've actually found that using no case, at least on this phone is the best for me. For one, I'm not afraid of dropping my phone because I rarely do. But for another reason, I find cases tend to make the phone buttons harder to use. I bought a legit SPIGEN case per my friend's recommendation but as soon as I got it I hated it. Buttons become harder to press because its no longer raised out of the body as much, and the thing I hate most is that the case was actually slippier to hold than the phone naked, because this phone has the side grip. With the case, I would have to use slide2wake/lock to make daily use easier but I like the slim feeling of the phone so there's no case for me. I've yet to find a good case for this phone so if people have one, let us know, I'm curious.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app
27th June 2014, 12:09 PM |#3  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 14

More
I'm currently using the Poetic palette case. I hate bulky cases so i went for this one. Protects the device well enough. But i have to agree with the previous post, the grip is better without a case.
27th June 2014, 03:12 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vital Phone Case

i use a cheap tpu gel case BUT i cut holes for the buttons because it was way to hard to use them
27th June 2014, 08:35 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'm using Ringke FUSION, it protected all body and you can feel buttons like no-case!
28th June 2014, 02:12 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustafadvc1

I'm using Ringke FUSION, it protected all body and you can feel buttons like no-case!

I have the FUSION as well and I totally love it. Before that, I used a case I got from a T-Mobile store.
28th June 2014, 12:26 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Using a white Ringke Slim and loving it.

There's one problem though, the bit covering the front on the top left is larger than all the other ones, causing my phone to wobble when face-down on a table. Anyone else have this problem?
29th June 2014, 11:10 PM |#8  
Flag Managua
Thanks Meter: 199

More
This is the one I have now. Love the Fusion too.

http://www.cruzerlite.com/cases/lg/n...se-for-nexus-4

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 mediante Tapatalk
30th June 2014, 04:50 AM |#9  
Flag Bismarck, ND
Thanks Meter: 673

Donate to Me
More
I have been using the Ionic Guardian case for a while as my everyday case, really like it, and it is pretty cheap, under $10 for most colors. I also have a red Turtle Armor case that I use sometimes, it is pretty cheap but works well and has a holster. I did use a Mybat Tuff case for a while, it was great, but I just can't find it.

Been looking at the Boxwave Active series case lately, might order one with my next Amazon purchase to see what it is like, although for the price you can get an Otterbox, Trident, or Ballistic case.
The Following User Says Thank You to acejavelin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd July 2014, 09:35 AM |#10  
Flag Delebio Sondrio
Thanks Meter: 5

Donate to Me
More
I do not use and it's still perfect my Nexus 4
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread