Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,714 Members 41,225 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

XIAOMI Portable Power Bank 10400mAh

Tip us?

Madfysh
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1495

DONATE TO ME
I bought one from link in first post for 20.99$+shipping: http://www.chinabuye.com/xiaomi-port...ndroid-devices.
It didn't came in plastic case but instead it came in white cardboard box, which can be seen in link above.
Still didn't open it to see which batteries are inside, but it's working ok so far. Charged phone few times and charged it 2 times. So far nothing is fried And, as GFXi0N suggested above, pass-through is working in my unit.
Also, based on images floating on the web, look of bank and cable looks like its real: http://en.miui.com/thread-19104-1-1.html

New to XDA? | Still interested in XDA? | Before you start
You need help OR wanna give feedback?
There's no stupid questions,only stupid answers,BUT,asking question that has already been answered IS stupid!
BEFORE you try anything with your phone,READ,after that,READ a bit MORE.
Always read first post,WITH UNDERSTANDING?
Stock FTF's

paul c
Old
Thanks Meter 138
Just received mine, it took just 9 days (free postage) to reach Spain from geekbuying.com

Original packaging, as per the photos in the first thread. It took me about 5 minutes of struggling to get inside the clear plastic case, each end has a near-invisible piece of tape, in the shape of the case end!

I'm used to a 5000mAh pack, so this is bulky and heavy in comparison, but the additional weight and bulk is mathematical, can't do anything about that. Instructions in perfect Chinese. The on button switches on, and it will switch off after a few minutes of inactivity (I can confirm this) or if the maximum voltage is reached on the phone.

It charges while being charged, so thatīs a good sign.
Nexus4 4.4.4, ROM: AICP nightly KTU84P. Kernel: hells core 47b. Radio:2.0.1701.03
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paul c For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

punkthemonk
Old
Thanks Meter 37
this is really a great quick way to charge your phone. I have the smaller battery pack and it does help in case of emergency. Got mine from: www.antelife.com.The 5200mAh was only $16 with free delivery. It is an original xiaomi product as well. I think they do the 10000 mAh for about $25
My name is PunktheMonk and I am Suffering from Obsessive-ROM Updating Disorder !!!

Current devices: Nexus 4 (16GB) powered by Velocity ROM

First phone : Maxon MX-3204

Visit http://www.facebook.com/AntelifeUK !!! You can win a 5200mAh Xiaomi Power Bank !!!

shmizan
Old
Thanks Meter 34
isn't the 2A output too much for the Nexus 4?

paul c
Old
Thanks Meter 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmizan View Post
isn't the 2A output too much for the Nexus 4?
No, Electrical appliances draw the current they need up, to the maximum the charger supplies. So the N4 will draw approx 1Ah, whereas eg a tablet would need more than 2A, but would draw 2A
Nexus4 4.4.4, ROM: AICP nightly KTU84P. Kernel: hells core 47b. Radio:2.0.1701.03
The Following User Says Thank You to paul c For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]