Post Reply

XIAOMI Portable Power Bank 10400mAh

OP Zenety

1st September 2014, 11:30 AM   |  #31  
RASTAVIPER's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 318
 
1,774 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFXi0N

Oh! Care to share the link to the product you purchased? Thanks!!

Here
And selected blue color
http://www.banggood.com/Original-XIA...-p-923637.html

Unleashed by my Nexus 4
The Following User Says Thank You to RASTAVIPER For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st September 2014, 11:53 AM   |  #32  
GFXi0N's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bilbao
Thanks Meter: 190
 
895 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RASTAVIPER

Here
And selected blue color
http://www.banggood.com/Original-XIA...-p-923637.html

Unleashed by my Nexus 4

After all this time, I'm a bit paranoid, are you positive it's 100% authentic?
1st September 2014, 12:03 PM   |  #33  
RASTAVIPER's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 318
 
1,774 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFXi0N

After all this time, I'm a bit paranoid, are you positive it's 100% authentic?

Original clues are:
- correct weight (255gr)
- correct font color of 10400 at bottom
- correct cable
- correct short circuit behavior

Unleashed by my Nexus 4
The Following User Says Thank You to RASTAVIPER For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st September 2014, 12:04 PM   |  #34  
GFXi0N's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bilbao
Thanks Meter: 190
 
895 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RASTAVIPER

Original clues are:
- correct weight (255gr)
- correct font color of 10400 at bottom
- correct cable
- correct short circuit behavior

Unleashed by my Nexus 4

And how about bridge charging?: Having the battery charged while supplying charge to a device?: So sorry to inquire with all these questions!!!!!
1st September 2014, 12:13 PM   |  #35  
RASTAVIPER's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 318
 
1,774 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFXi0N

And how about bridge charging?: Having the battery charged while supplying charge to a device?: So sorry to inquire with all these questions!!!!!

This I didn't try, but no need when all other proofs are there.

Unleashed by my Nexus 4
1st September 2014, 12:17 PM   |  #36  
GFXi0N's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bilbao
Thanks Meter: 190
 
895 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RASTAVIPER

This I didn't try, but no need when all other proofs are there.

Unleashed by my Nexus 4

I ask because that's the most important proof IMHO, you can get a better or worse falsification, but that feature is only present on the original units

Thanks for your help, though (if you can try this just to give me the last bit of proof, it would be nice, but don't feel obligated)
4th September 2014, 06:25 AM   |  #37  
Junior Member
Flag Сочи
Thanks Meter: 3
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
More
Cool
13th September 2014, 11:38 AM   |  #38  
xstarbuckx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
131 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Mine arrived today from bang good took under 2 weeks and the pass through works fine so it is official and a sexy looking bit of kit

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to xstarbuckx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th October 2014, 09:13 AM   |  #39  
RASTAVIPER's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 318
 
1,774 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
So my charger needs around 2,5 hours for a full charge of my n4 from 8%.
Not bad at all for a chinese charger.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Nexus 4 Accessories by ThreadRank