5,596,568 Members 41,853 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Zens Wireless Qi Charger

Tip us?

Cyberdan3
Old
(Last edited by Cyberdan3; 10th December 2012 at 06:50 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 53
Battery Full Zens Wireless Qi Charger

Like many of you, I have been looking for a wireless Qi charger while I wait for the orb to become available. I was interested in the LG charger but it continues to be driven up in price along with the Energizer charger.

Someone on these forums mentioned the Zens charger over at wpcentral and that there was a discount when you use "holiday12". The store is for windows phones (specifically the Lumia 920), but since it is Qi, it of course should work the same. I emailed Zens and asked about the Nexus 4. They responded to me in less than 4 minutes confirming it works with it perfectly. With the great customer service and quick response, I bought 2 for the house.

This was their response:

Quote:
Hi Dan,

Thank you for your email and interest in our products. The ZENS Single Charger works perfectly with the Nexus 4 as they are both Qi compatible, no need for a extra sleeve.

Best regards,

Team ZENS
http://store.wpcentral.com/zens-wire...A233A12862.htm

They are $48.95 each and you get free shipping over $50. I ordered 2 and with the "holiday12" coupon code, it brought my total to only $83.22.

This charger looks very stylish and does not slant like the Energizer. Our phones are so slick and I don't like having to put something down on the charger just to make it work (or having to rip out a speaker).

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cyberdan3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mZimm
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Good info and not a bad deal, but they seem to be out of stock. Bummer.
My Smartphone Saga: T-Mobile Shadow -> HTC 8525 (Hermes) -> iPhone 2G -> ATT Tilt 8925 -> T-Mobile G1 -> T-Mobile HD2 -> HTC Sensation 4G -> Samsung Galaxy SIII -> LG Nexus 4 -> LG Nexus 5

lunzi88
Old
Thanks Meter 17

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdan3 View Post
Like many of you, I have been looking for a wireless Qi charger while I wait for the orb to become available. I was interested in the LG charger but it continues to be driven up in price along with the Energizer charger.

Someone on these forums mentioned the Zens charger over at wpcentral and that there was a discount when you use "holiday12". The store is for windows phones (specifically the Lumia 920), but since it is Qi, it of course should work the same. I emailed Zens and asked about the Nexus 4. They responded to me in less than 4 minutes confirming it works with it perfectly. With the great customer service and quick response, I bought 2 for the house.

This was their response:

They are $48.95 each and you get free shipping over $50. I ordered 2 and with the "holiday12" coupon code, it brought my total to only $83.22.

This charger looks very stylish and does not slant like the Energizer. Our phones are so slick and I don't like having to put something down on the charger just to make it work (or having to rip out a speaker).

I'm actually still a little hesitant to order these based on information from any CSOs. Those from nokia claim to be based on Qi but there is still quite a number of users complaining about issues with it. Would love to hear an update/review from OP one you get it though.

chiensibut
Old
Thanks Meter 85

DONATE TO ME
its $78 now

Cyberdan3
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiensibut View Post
its $78 now

You are looking at the multiple device charger. The single charger is $48.

As far as those who are concerned whether it will work correctly or not, the store has a very good return policy and will give free return shipping within 60 days.

I do see now that it is out of stock, but it looks like it still allows you to add it to the cart. When i bought, it showed an availability date of 12/12/12, as if they were not currently in stock then.

daviiiiiid
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:

As far as those who are concerned whether it will work correctly or not, the store has a very good return policy and will give free return shipping within 60 days.

I do see now that it is out of stock, but it looks like it still allows you to add it to the cart. When i bought, it showed an availability date of 12/12/12, as if they were not currently in stock then.
I have it as 78 as well..

Cyberdan3
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 53
http://store.wpcentral.com/zens-wire...A233A12862.htm

This is coming up $78???

lifeisfun
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:

Now OOS

Cyberdan3
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 53
I know it shows out of stock, but it let me go all the way to credit card payment info. I think they might be accepting orders and will ship when they do get them in stock. Might be worth it since all of these chargers are getting snatched up or price jumps. Plus you get the holiday discount code.

se1000
Old
Thanks Meter 149
Thanks for this, I picked up the dual charger. I just couldn't buy the Energizer one it's just toooooooo ugly.

Tags
energizer, powermat, qi charger, wcp-700