[ROM][KitKat 4.4] MIUI 7 From MIUI.com [Weekly]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

giga80

May 24, 2013
Cairo
I tried to use miui patchrom but I have a strange problem I made a repo sync to the patchrom from micode on github and I can see an empty folder and when I type git show it says its not an git repo ..... And also when I made . build/en... it says no such folder or file name so what can I do ?? If u don't mind give me the steps and why I have no source after I finisher the sync !!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

warriorsach

May 21, 2012
Not sure about semaphore, but I can confirm hellscore b64 works without a hitch. I'm not using xposed on this rom, only my primary one, but why not make a backup and try it out and find out for yourself?

sent by neural subspace transceiver node.
Hellscore has in-call device late wakeup problem.. and its with all Hellscore version include LP also.Seamaphore works far better.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

I started hating this version, I think that miui v5 is better than miui v6.
Lot of bugs...
Lot of Themes not compatible, DND not working, big WiFi battery drain, no big menu button, lot of apps not in need, WiFi toggle not working, exposed not working, UDN not working, calendar not working .. And other reasons.
There is just 1 reason that keeps me with miui, which is backup system in miui, and mi cloud, so if I find a good similar app (call log sync, messages sync), I may change to lollipop.

Dear friend MIUI Is completely diffrent platform, yah the base is android but this is fully new ui developed by xiaomi.. xposed is not working is u r problem and Revo89 is there for xplosed if he deside to make comparable with MIUI6 then only we can use xposed..or of good developer shd mold xplosed for MIUI..if u r in very hurry why dont you make it possile
.make it comparable with MIUI 6..use google for it ..google is your friend.. all the best

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

I tried to use miui patchrom but I have a strange problem I made a repo sync to the patchrom from micode on github and I can see an empty folder and when I type git show it says its not an git repo ..... And also when I made . build/en... it says no such folder or file name so what can I do ?? If u don't mind give me the steps and why I have no source after I finisher the sync !!

Even i want to Learn about patch rom..can anybody explain or elabarate here..

sandy_nsk

May 16, 2007
Phone becomes too hot

I installed this ROM and working fine, however while surfing net or listening to music it becomes too hot which was not the case earlier.

Anybody experiencing this ? Any remedy on this?

warriorsach

May 21, 2012
[/COLOR]
I installed this ROM and working fine, however while surfing net or listening to music it becomes too hot which was not the case earlier.

This is the comman problem with MIUI 6
Even if you flash latest radio which is is 0.07

Last edited:

giga80

May 24, 2013
Cairo

use any app for customize the kernel the kernel's settings is wrong for the nexus 4
use min cpu freq as 340 and the maximum 1500 and set the gpu for 400 and if u still have the problem uv 100 for all and let me know if this works
and do all of this at your own risk ;) i am not responsible of any damage

warriorsach

May 21, 2012
use any app for customize the kernel the kernel's settings is wrong for the nexus 4
use min cpu freq as 340 and the maximum 1500 and set the gpu for 400 and if u still have the problem uv 100 for all and let me know if this works
and do all of this at your own risk ;) i am not responsible of any damage

this is not the solution, i already tried no luck..:(

sandy_nsk

May 16, 2007
Witch radio do you use? I'm on ...06 and no problem.

miui v6

this is not the solution, i already tried no luck..:(

I flashed 0.54 radio and at the moment seems better. Will update later if improvement is there or not.

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Hello Guys,

When I long press home screen I dont get wallpaper/widgets menu. Is there any way to get it?

giga80

May 24, 2013
Cairo
I flashed 0.54 radio and at the moment seems better. Will update later if improvement is there or not.

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Hello Guys,

When I long press home screen I dont get wallpaper/widgets menu. Is there any way to get it?

Zoom in on home screen with two fingers

warriorsach

May 21, 2012
Lol and now seriously?

no chance with MIUI 6 Bro,
but there are few themes in english on
http://en.miui.com/thread-109334-1-1.html

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

again i flash your 30Dpi mod and got bootloop now...

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Zoom in on home screen with two fingers

hay have you try DPI mod by kingzak?

giga80

May 24, 2013
Cairo
no chance with MIUI 6 Bro,
but there are few themes in english on
http://en.miui.com/thread-109334-1-1.html

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

again i flash your 30Dpi mod and got bootloop now...

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

hay have you try DPI mod by kingzak?

If you asking me .. Yes and I got a bootloop

Slymobi

Jan 29, 2011
Here
Can someone point me to the mentioned " debloat" version !! Can't seem to find it.
Thanks in advance.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

http%3A%2F%2Fattach.bbs.miui.com%2Falbum%2F201306%2F07%2F155540l1rtlhtrbzetp8rx.jpg

Recognized MIUI 7 Port for Nexus 4​

INTRODUCTION
    Hi everybody! Since MIUI ROM is growing more and more every day and it is also winning a lot of followers in this forum, luiseteyo an I, have decided to start a new thread with the official miui.com ROM by Lushengduan. All the credit goes for him, not for us, we are just “the updaters” of this thread, so all the people who like pure MIUI official rom can keep an eye on it without leaving xda-developers. Nothing more to add, enjoy MIUI.

Please, do not post any question without reading the WHOLE second post. Thanks.
    Yes, that's ugly, but maybe people will do it...

LINKS
    NEWS : Forum & Lushengduan Profile

In this second post we will treat some interesting aspects that could be useful to the ROM users. We will mantain this thread updated, answering as many questions as we are able to, and we will provide information and fixes that will make this rom better and mor addapted to the user neccessities.

INSTRUCTIONS
    The same as allways! Since this is a 4.2.2 ROM, I recommend this installation:

1. Download the ROM
    2. Flash a recovery if you don’t have one installed.
    3. Make a full wipe from recovery (Cache, Dalvik cache, Data, System) if you come from another ROM or a soft wipe (Cache, Dalvik cache) if you come from an older MIUI version
    4. Flash the ROM
    5. Flash addons like gapps, modinstaller, other MODS, etc…​

MIRRORS
    That chinise server is terribly slow, so I will try to post mirrors of the roms as quickly as I can so the download is easier to everybody ;)

GOOGLE APPS
    To avoid huge size file downloads and errors while flashing you can use Google Installer. Just install it as a normal apk and download the gapps u want and no other.

You can also download 4.2.2 gapps here

MOD INSTALLER FOR MIUI
    Link to the thread (say thanks to Kingzak34)​

XPOSED FRAMEWORK
    Link to the thread (say thanks to rovo89 )​

RECOMMENDED KERNELS

OTHER KERNELS

FAQ

What's the main difference between this ROM and others?
    This is the ROM made by lushengduan in miui.com. This is not an official release, but the dev is a recognized porter and a very good developer in the MIUI forums. That's why this ROM is so stable.

Are you going to modify the ROM?
    No, Kingzak34 and I will update the thread regularly, with all the fixes, al the ideas, news, kernels, and other things that will let the user be in touch with miui.com ROM from xda. We aren't going to modify the ROM, but we will do our best to make it perfect. Since we don't have contact with the original developer, all the fixes, mods or whatever we do will be posted in the second post.

How can I add different locations to Weather app? It seems to work only for Chinese cities...
    Download free bz weather and enable MIUI integration under settings.

How can I disable MiPop bubbles and recover the navigation bar?
    Just flash ModInstaller. Select your favourite NavBar size and then select delete mipop and enable NavBar!

How can I use the stock android Navbar and not the MIUI's one?
    As everything else... you can select that in ModInstaller

I cannot install OTA automatically
    If u flashed any mod It won't let u update. Check this and try again ;)

Can I flash this ROM from kit kat?
    Yes, you can, but you will have to flash a 4.2-4.3 compatible radio first and then make a full wipe.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Coming from any 5.0 + ROM

• Download the ROM zip file and Gapps (Optional)
    • Go to Recovery ( Vol Down + Power )
    • Make a backup
    • Make a Full Wipe ( Data, Cache, Dalvik, and System )
    • Install 4.4 Radio
    • Install ROM and Gapps
    • Reboot your phone
    • You're done !
    Coming from any other 4.4 ROM

• Make a backup
    • Make a Full Wipe ( Data, Cache, Dalvik, and System )
    • Install ROM and Gapps
    • Reboot your phone
    • You're done !

Updating the ROM with full package

• Make a backup
    • Install ROM and Gapps
    • Reboot your phone
    • You're done !

Updating the ROM with OTA Package

• Download the OTA package with Updater app
    • Make a backup
    • Install OTA Package
    • Reboot your phone
    • You're done !

/!\ If you edit any system apk, the OTA update will fail ! /!\

GAPPS

Here, are the recommanded Gapps package

FULLY FRENCH TRANSLATED ROM

MODs & FIXs FOR MIUI

WSM TOOLS OR XPOSED

You can try this one
    /!\ IT HAS NOT BE FULLY TESTED YET /!\

MIUI TIPS AND TRICKS

Look there to learn some amazing tips and tricks for the MIUI ROM !

WORKING KERNELS

KNOWN BUG

To be determinated

FAQ

What a scam ! Miui site says it's MIUI 6 !
    Yes, it's written MIUI 6 but it's MIUI 7, try you'll see.

OTA Fail to install ! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY ?
    If you modify any system file, OTA will fail. Check this to install it.

Still 4.4 ? Baaah, some news for lollipop ?
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Root doesnt work, stupid ROM !
    Stupid you, root must be allowed in Security Center App, then in permissions part.

What's the main difference between this ROM and others?
    This is the ROM made by lushengduan in miui.com. This is not an official release, but the dev is a recognized porter and a very good developer in the MIUI forums. That's why this ROM is so stable.

Are you going to modify the ROM?
    No, I will update the thread regularly, with all the fixes, al the ideas, news, kernels, and other things that will let the user be in touch with miui.com ROM from xda. We aren't going to modify the ROM, but we will do our best to make it perfect. Since we don't have contact with the original developer, all the fixes, mods or whatever we do will be posted in the second post. )

How can I switch 2 ART ?!
    Look there ! (Thanks to jockjoint)
    /!\ You must not switch to ART if you use WSM tools, it's not compatible with ART /!\

What language is included ?
    This ROM is multilang

Localisation/GPS doesnt work ! My phone can't find me !
    Try to install Gapps, and if it doesnt work, flash corresponding location fix from Mod thread

Phone doesnt want to download anything, it doesnt want to use my data connection ! / It's waiting for Wi-Fi and show popup every download !
    Look there !

MIUI 6 Debloater V1

Hello everyone.

This is the first iteration of my Debloater Script. This will automatically debloat the rom and replace some APK's with Google ones :good:

This deletes:
    Camera2.apk
    GameCenter.apk
    LatinIME.apk
    MiAssistant.apk
    MiLinkService.apk
    Mipay.apk
    MiuiSuperMarket.apk
    MiuiVideo.apk
    QuickSearchBox.apk
    BarcodeScanner.apk
    Browser.apk
    Music.apk
    MiuiGallery.apk
    Weibo.apk
    XiaomiSmartHome.apk
    And some chinese Lib files.

This zip also installs:

AOSP 4.4.4 Browser:
    zoje2x.png

Google Camera
    Stock Gallery
    MIUI/IOS style google keyboard by @Shaftamle
    To activate, after flashing, open Google Keyboard app and follow instructions :good:

1zdt53r.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy :good:

Coming soon!!!!

• Updated Debloat Guide
    • Center Clock
    • Navbar Height Mods
    • Chinese Network location fix

Download & Installation:
    DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any damage done to your phone. You have been warned!!! Always make a backup before installing
    1) Install Zip
    2) Wipe cache & dalvik
    3) Reboot
    4) Open Google keyboard app and setup
    5) Enjoy :good: :good:

1hf90w.jpg

Download link: MIUI6_Bloat_V1.zip - 37.46 MB

If you guys have any suggestions or feedback please let me know!!
    MIUI 6 by Lushengduan installation & mirrors

Please note, this rom is beta bugs are to be expected.

Installation:

These instructions are not official, they are just based on my own knowledge :good:

1) Install Lushengduan CWM Recovery
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-EjyK193BdqdkJIZTdFWFpkV28/view?usp=sharing

2) Flash KitKat 4.4.4 Radio
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53533035&postcount=2199

3) Wipe Data/Factory Reset

4) Install Rom
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-EjyK193BdqcTFtTGxINzdmNFk/view?usp=sharing

5) Install Kitkat Gapps
    https://goo.im/gapps/gapps-kk-20140606-signed.zip

6) Optional: Install SU if you prefer SU to MIUI Root manager
    http://download.chainfire.eu/696/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip

SU is incompatible for now, use built in root manager :good:

7) Wipe Cache & dalvik

8) Reboot and enjoy :)