Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

GalaxyUser

Jun 2, 2010
Aix-en-Provence
421412nexus4kok2png.png

... Sense 5.0 ported on the Nexus 4 !
This is Jelly Bean 4.2.2 !

I do not have the Nexus 4, I do not even know if this ROM boots. I am in no way responsible for any damage / brick that could occasioning this ROM. If you do not know what you do, this ROM is not for you. Do a BACKUP of your current Rom before try this. Please BEFORE trying this, BACKUP your SDCARD too!!

WORKING

• Boot?
  • Tell me

NOT WORKING

• Tell me

INSTALLATION

• Download the ROM
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Do nandroid backup
  • Wipe ALL
  • Install the ROM
  • Reboot
  • Tell me what + logcat

Please, if the does not boot, make a logcat and send me it. I will try to fix errors.....

Don't forget to "Thanks" or to donate to me...... Thanks !

Last edited:

Army92

May 3, 2011
Looks interesting :) will try it when it's more stable and there are some reviews, haven't tested it

aaronrw

Nov 16, 2011
A TOWN!
OK sense usually is ported from a ROM source may I ask which one? Like the Onex or something like that. Also isn't sense 5.0 Android 4.1? I own an HTC one.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: sropedia

hatyrei

Jul 29, 2011
houston
Hi does it have Blinkfeed?

I want blinkfeed :3. thanks. download link doesnt workkk :9

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    421412nexus4kok2png.png

... Sense 5.0 ported on the Nexus 4 !
    This is Jelly Bean 4.2.2 !

I do not have the Nexus 4, I do not even know if this ROM boots. I am in no way responsible for any damage / brick that could occasioning this ROM. If you do not know what you do, this ROM is not for you. Do a BACKUP of your current Rom before try this. Please BEFORE trying this, BACKUP your SDCARD too!!

WORKING

• Boot?
    • Tell me

NOT WORKING

• Tell me

INSTALLATION

• Download the ROM
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Do nandroid backup
    • Wipe ALL
    • Install the ROM
    • Reboot
    • Tell me what + logcat

Please, if the does not boot, make a logcat and send me it. I will try to fix errors.....

Don't forget to "Thanks" or to donate to me...... Thanks !
    Well. I'm sorry to disappoint but I've already tried this before, modified a Cm10 kernel with proper bootclasspath, so it'd load sense framework and stuff, and it wouldn't boot cause of some sensors issues.. If someone can get this to show at least bootanimation, send me a Private message or post here, as I've subscribed.

I've got experience in Sense Ports and I've already ported sense to Galaxy S2.

Cheers!

Envoyé depuis mon Nexus 4 avec Tapatalk
    i have a buddy who can work on a kernel for this

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
    You'll have to be a god at kernel modding to get this to even bootloop properly. messing with bootclasspath is hell on earth, and that's just scratching the surface.. You're going to have to do a lot of work to even get audio, radios (bt, wifi, cell), and basically everything working. Then, for more fun you're going to have to do a bit of resizing, since the Nexus 4 has a width of 768 pixels, while HTC devices with Sense either have a width of 720 or 1080. HTC apps will most likely crash without it, so you may want a second launcher in there. It's going to be a hell of a task, and I'll honestly be a impressed if you can properly pull it off. I'll even donate.
    i have a buddy who can work on a kernel for this

Thats what we need to get this going on. Involve more people. Why would he have to carry this burden all by himself?. :)