FORUMS

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

[KERNEL][AOSP/CM][24/05/15] Quanta - V6

Thanks Meter: 3,702

By zaclimon, Recognized Contributor on 26th August 2014, 03:41 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th May 2015, 03:42 PM |#781  
Thanks Meter: 264

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverDragon24

the internal sd wasn't working because i flashed it ove hells core. fixed that by flashing over stock cm. but usb drives stil don;t work just keyboard and mice work. i tried stickmount without any promising results.

I've got a broken screen so i'm trying to control my phone with a mouse. I hooked up a mouse and flashed this kernel together with the Chroma rom. But it doesn't seem to detect the mouse. Did you only flash the kernel?

24th May 2015, 04:37 PM |#782  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Montréal
Thanks Meter: 3,702

Donate to Me
More
Nothing big...
Hi guys, I think this is the last update to Quanta in a while. I find it pretty much stable and good now. As I said earlier, I will most likely focus on QT from now on until there are some interesting stuff about Android M. Without any other due here it is.

V6:

- Synced with the latest commits from AOSP (Looks like there were 5.1.1 commits after all)
- Compiled with an updated UberTC toolchain
- Reverted a cpufreq commit that was causing watchdog to reboot randomly the device

AOSP and CM up in BasketBuild as always.

Enjoy!!
The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to zaclimon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th May 2015, 06:59 PM |#783  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 171

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenety

I've got a broken screen so i'm trying to control my phone with a mouse. I hooked up a mouse and flashed this kernel together with the Chroma rom. But it doesn't seem to detect the mouse. Did you only flash the kernel?

i use cyanogenmod and yes just this kernel.
Yesterday, 06:17 AM |#784  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 874

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverDragon24

i use cyanogenmod and yes just this kernel.

what's the format of your pen drive?
try formatting it to different formats and then try..i am using NTFS and working great
Yesterday, 11:53 AM |#785  
Flag Kolkata

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atulclassic

what's the format of your pen drive?
try formatting it to different formats and then try..i am using NTFS and working great

mine was fat32. to be specific automount doesn't work but if i create /storage/usbdisk manually then mount it from the terminal or adb shell it works.
Last edited by SilverDragon24; Yesterday at 02:00 PM.
Yesterday, 02:06 PM |#786  
Flag Kolkata

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenety

you however do need to use a usb y cable or externally powered hub to get it working.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread