[KERNEL][AOSP/CM][24/05/15] Quanta - V6

3,840 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,288

By zaclimon, Recognized Contributor on 26th August 2014, 03:41 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Yesterday, 09:10 PM |#1011  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Guys this is seriously going off topic - this is zaclimon's thread about his great Quanta kernel - not my tweaks - so please can we keep this thread about the original topic. Thanks

I do not have a simple set of tweaks to share with anyone -It is very complicated and long and It would take me days to take you through what I do to my phone from wiping and installing everything then tweaking and that is not going to happen - the info is all on this forum - you could start here Insanely Better Battery Life When Idle - Battery Life Thread . Also Franco tweaks are dependent on your particular phone so you just have to try and see what your phone can handle - good luck
Last edited by k500zm; Yesterday at 09:12 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to k500zm For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Yesterday, 09:57 PM |#1012  
Flag IASI
Thanks Meter: 141

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by k500zm

Guys this is seriously going off topic - this is zaclimon's thread about his great Quanta kernel - not my tweaks - so please can we keep this thread about the original topic. Thanks

I do not have a simple set of tweaks to share with anyone -It is very complicated and long and It would take me days to take you through what I do to my phone from wiping and installing everything then tweaking and that is not going to happen - the info is all on this forum - you could start here Insanely Better Battery Life When Idle - Battery Life Thread . Also Franco tweaks are dependent on your particular phone so you just have to try and see what your phone can handle - good luck

Wow... just chill dude. No one forced you to give us your tweaks at gun point or whatever. We just asked nicely if you could. No one's dying if you don't want to share them.
And FYI, talking about tweaking "quanta kernel" on this thread is related to the kernel itself. You're talking about tweaking quanta, not other kernel. So it is most certainly NOT off topic.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to dragos281993 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 10:19 PM |#1013  
Flag Leiria/Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 1,052

More
Quote:

We asked for the tweaks on a kernel level, not the apps, other things you tweaked

What we wanted is like what io scheduler, what values of the conservative/hotplug values did you changed...
Today, 12:08 AM |#1014  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Montréal
Thanks Meter: 4,288

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Mehh, I'm always surprised at how you guys can get that amount of SOT on a device with such a struggling battery. I don't mind that you talk how you can help the others, just be sure to keep everything on topic. XD

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zaclimon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread