*ALL THE PRAISE SHOULD GO TO THE DEVS MENTIONED IN THE "CREDITS" DOWN BELOW!
*Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, broken hearts,
* thermonuclear war, you getting fired because the alarm app failed, or
* unfulfilled sexual partners. Please do some research if you have any
* concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are
* choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me
* for messing up your device, I will point that finger back at you and laugh. */
This thread can be seen as a temporal port thread of the Android L Developer Preview for the Nexus 4 - created because this thread got too messed up and opened until the devs who really did the job squashed the few left major bugs and then create their own thread.
The is based on Nexus 5's and Nexus 7's (2013) Preview System Images. This is not yet fully functional, but most of the things are working. This can be used as daily driver for the majority of Android users. Thank and praise @sykopompos, @defconoi and @ben1066 for this port!
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?