[L][5.0] Frank N4 - Aosp builds in testing [1-11-2015]

OP sykopompos

Yesterday, 05:01 AM   |  #37681  
Thanks Meter: 1,515

1,845 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by corance

Well, it wasn't working. Oh well. I'm not even sure what layers were all about. care to explain? I guarantee I'm not the only one. Well, maybe I am but I'd still like to know haha

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=58380105

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Yesterday, 05:11 AM   |  #37682  
Flag Campinas
Thanks Meter: 521

743 posts
More
Quote:

Yeah I was using the unleashed kernel. I know it should be on while charging but I've never seen it red while the screen was on. Since I flashed Frank 13 and nash kernel the light isn't on any more but now my screen won't rotate. So frustrating! Btw, the phone didn't feel hot when the light was on. I was using an unleashed kernel with ukm and synapse on Frank 22 and the light was never on. I guess the combo of Frank test 8 and unleashed 98 just wasn't good. Why would it be on if the phone didn't feel hot and any way to fix this auto rotate issue? Thanks for the help guys.

In fact, you were using a old unleashed too.

Frank 13 is just fine and unleashed 101 is even better than 98.

Well, every flash of new unleashed comes with synapse. Try go in the app and set red led off
The Following User Says Thank You to Vinnom For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 05:17 AM   |  #37683  
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
So basically it's for themes? I don't really care about themes too much so that doesn't really affect me. Frank 22 is fine right now. Until there's big changes like more options or customization, I'll probably just stick with it. I watched a couple YouTube videos and read a few post and all I could see is that it's mainly for themes. Am I missing something?
The Following User Says Thank You to corance For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 05:23 AM   |  #37684  

1,845 posts
More
Quote:

So basically it's for themes? I don't really care about themes too much so that doesn't really affect me. Frank 22 is fine right now. Until there's big changes like more options or customization, I'll probably just stick with it. I watched a couple YouTube videos and read a few post and all I could see is that it's mainly for themes. Am I missing something?

Themes is the initial phase since its quite popular and lots of users are asking for it.. But the possibilities are broad. Example, bug fixes for roms can be applied through layers and etc...

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
Yesterday, 06:03 AM   |  #37685  

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Targaeryan

Themes is the initial phase since its quite popular and lots of users are asking for it.. But the possibilities are broad. Example, bug fixes for roms can be applied through layers and etc...

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

That's cool. That makes more sense. Well, I'm sure there will be plenty more Frank updates before that happens. Frank 22 works fine for now. I might download 13 again and do a clean install in a few days and see if I can get it figured out. Thanks guys!

---------- Post added 2nd March 2015 at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 1st March 2015 at 11:31 PM ----------

Well crap! I just took it off charge abd it was at around 80 something percent. About 15 minutes later it was down to 48, 5 minutes later it was at 28 and within 5 minutes it was down to 14!! Battery shows miscellaneous 44 percent and screen 5 percent. What the hell?! I really hope it works itself out after a full charge and Rom settles.
Yesterday, 06:47 AM   |  #37686  
Thanks Meter: 147

278 posts
Quote:

That's cool. That makes more sense. Well, I'm sure there will be plenty more Frank updates before that happens. Frank 22 works fine for now. I might download 13 again and do a clean install in a few days and see if I can get it figured out. Thanks guys!

---------- Post added 2nd March 2015 at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 1st March 2015 at 11:31 PM ----------

Well crap! I just took it off charge abd it was at around 80 something percent. About 15 minutes later it was down to 48, 5 minutes later it was at 28 and within 5 minutes it was down to 14!! Battery shows miscellaneous 44 percent and screen 5 percent. What the hell?! I really hope it works itself out after a full charge and Rom settles.

Miscellaneous does not actually drain battery, it just shows the difference of battery consumption from what was expected by the device.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jer_ying_fd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 06:51 AM   |  #37687  

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jer_ying_fd

Miscellaneous does not actually drain battery, it just shows the difference of battery consumption from what was expected by the device.

Ok. I was just saying what it said. It still dropped very drastically. From 28 to 14 in about 2 minutes. I'm gonna let it charge all night and see what happens.
Yesterday, 08:47 PM   |  #37688  

1,845 posts
More
@sykopompos, how're things?
I think HTC and now even Samsung have some theme stuff going on.. RRO maybe? [emoji14]

Yesterday, 10:36 PM   |  #37689  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag flithydelphia
Thanks Meter: 23,423

13,283 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Targaeryan

@sykopompos, how're things?
I think HTC and now even Samsung have some theme stuff going on.. RRO maybe? [emoji14]

Both of them are based on rro too
The Following User Says Thank You to sykopompos For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 10:39 PM   |  #37690  

1,845 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sykopompos

Both of them are based on rro too

Thought so looks like the layers might be easy to install in Sony and Samsung devices if I'm thinking correctly
Lookie lookie might be usefully :

http://www.androidauthority.com/sony...xperia-591852/

The Following User Says Thank You to Targaeryan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android l, nexus 4
Previous Thread Next Thread