[RECOVERY] Official CWM Recovery 6.0.4.7 for Nexus 4; revert recovery disabler

Search This thread

lazer155

Sep 20, 2012
Can CWM flash roms and zips normally if I were to encrypt my N4? Or does the encryption not allow CWM to access the internal SD card to make changes like that? I am considering encrypting my device but want CWM to retain its abilities along with being able to use ADB completely.

I searched around and found mixed answers.

AmarKumar

Jun 15, 2009
Revert back to recovery problem SGH-T889

Hi friends, I am using T-Mobile Note 2 and facing the same issue. It always boots in stock recovery instead of CWM or TWRP recovery. Will this revert recovery patch work on T889? Can anyone please develop it for Note 2 T889. Thanks in advance.

Jan 12, 2010
Hi friends, I am using T-Mobile Note 2 and facing the same issue. It always boots in stock recovery instead of CWM or TWRP recovery. Will this revert recovery patch work on T889? Can anyone please develop it for Note 2 T889. Thanks in advance.

Wrong thread. This is for the nexus 4.

I don't think it will work since it was made for the nexus 4

Sent from my Nexus 4

Lucena04

Dec 14, 2012
Re: [RECOVERY] Official CWM Recovery 6.0.2.3 for Nexus 4; revert recovery disabler

Does anyone have a flashable zip for the 2.3 CMW touch?

casonswag

Aug 31, 2011
Jacksonville
Re: [RECOVERY] Official CWM Recovery 6.0.2.3 for Nexus 4; revert recovery disabler

Does anyone have a flashable zip for the 2.3 CMW touch?

Here i made this https://www.box.com/shared/6dlt92gdear9so39qw7l

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Wait i think thats the nontouch what u can do is download the touch version .img rename it to recovery.img and replace it in this zip

Agent5150

Mar 6, 2008
I would like to copy cwm backups to my PC so I can delete them from the phone's storage. But I can't find the folder where cwm saves the backups. I am using root explorer but can't find the folder. :eek:

Probably a dumb question.. but this is the first time I am using a phone with no external sd card.

appreciate the help.

thanks,.

freaksamael

Apr 16, 2008
Bucharest
I would like to copy cwm backups to my PC so I can delete them from the phone's storage. But I can't find the folder where cwm saves the backups. I am using root explorer but can't find the folder. :eek:

Probably a dumb question.. but this is the first time I am using a phone with no external sd card.

appreciate the help.

thanks,.

/data/media/clockworkmod/backup

Use root explorer or cm10.1 file manager with root access.

mrpibb

Nov 28, 2010
I updated CWM Recovery to 6.0.2.3 via Rom Manager and the text is so tiny now. It used to be perfect, now everything is so small. Is there a fix to this?

fkrone

May 25, 2011
Stuttgart
AW: [RECOVERY] Official CWM Recovery 6.0.2.3 for Nexus 4; revert recovery disabler

Have you tried flashing CWM via fastboot? Maybe something is broken with the installation via ROM Manager.

reddv1

Sep 16, 2009
Torrance, CA

I updated CWM Recovery to 6.0.2.3 via Rom Manager and the text is so tiny now. It used to be perfect, now everything is so small. Is there a fix to this?

I know the non touch cwr has very small text compared to the touch version. Maybe you updated it with a non touch version, because to install the touch version of cwr through ROM manager you have pay for it.

Sent from my Nexus 4[/QUOTE]

Lucena04

Dec 14, 2012

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Wait i think thats the nontouch what u can do is download the touch version .img rename it to recovery.img and replace it in this zip

Perfect, this information could be placed in the first post.
Thank you

Ok_Kaleidoscope5109

Dec 29, 2009
Just a question: After creating a Nandroid backup, if you rename the folder, does that cause md5 to fail? I only rename because after you have a few 2013-02-19 05:24:34 folders its hard to remember which backup is which....

Slymobi

Jan 29, 2011
Here

Just a question: After creating a Nandroid backup, if you rename the folder, does that cause md5 to fail? I only rename because after you have a few 2013-02-19 05:24:34 folders its hard to remember which backup is which....

I think its fine to rename it. Well I have many times and never had an issue.

Optinostical

mys3

Jul 3, 2012
a quick newb question, im learning to root without the use of a toolkit. how do i download the recovery to my computer?
whenever i click on the cwm link it opens a page of what looks like code? i tried to save this but it doesnt save as a image file, what am i doing wrong please?

Top Liked Posts