19th November 2014, 02:29 PM   |  #321  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 326

439 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by famewolf

I played with the rom for a few days but it has a few issues I can't work around. The biggest one so far has been that it refuses to forget my wifi network...I can tell it to forget and it may act like it worked but in a few seconds it will connect back to the wifi....or it will toggle wifi off and then back on all by itself when I tell it to forget wifi...I even tried forget ALL wifi. Short of wiping data and not adding it I don't see how to resolve it.

It's also dropped 3g connection when in wcdma only mode and tethered to a pc for no apparent reason but as soon as I hit power and turned the screen on the connection re-established....it should be noted I have wifi set to always on when screen off (which is the default) and don't have connection manager or the power savings features enabled at this point so it should just stay connected but it didn't.

I really like the layout and the plethora of features this rom brings to the table...I could eliminate probably 15 or so apps/xposed modules because the features I'm tweaking are already in there....performance control app...it's in there although I found no way to enable fast charge to on....xblast xposed module to do build.prop tweaks for optimizing 3g...in there...the list goes on.

Sadly I'll have to move on for the time being but perhaps if the issue can be recreated/fixed I can revisit again in future.

No One else is having the Similar Issue. I my self is Using it and My wifi used to be always on 24/7 not having any issue even in switching in between both data and wifi It switches very smooth when no wifi is connected it switchs to data connection.
Just let us know How you had installed with default kernel or anyother kernel are you using any battery saver app or not.

Chineel
The Following User Says Thank You to chineel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th November 2014, 06:16 AM   |  #322  
Thanks Meter: 412

2,752 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chineel

No One else is having the Similar Issue. I my self is Using it and My wifi used to be always on 24/7 not having any issue even in switching in between both data and wifi It switches very smooth when no wifi is connected it switchs to data connection.
Just let us know How you had installed with default kernel or anyother kernel are you using any battery saver app or not.

Chineel

Yes however my issue was wifi was available but I didn't want to use it as it didn't have internet. I honestly am not sure if I was on the kernel that came with the rom or one of the ones I tried...the n4 I used has gone back to where I bought it due to a hardware issue to be replaced so I'll give it another look when the new one comes in.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
beanstalk, kk 4.4.4, mako
Previous Thread Next Thread