Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,220 Members 45,843 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Official][4.4.4]CandyKat Rom[8/1/14]

Tip us?

letmedanz
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 982
Quote:
Originally Posted by mladenovic73 View Post
I find this rom exellent,but what about update?Is there a chanse for update.Thanx for this rom
hmm.. the ROM was updated just 10 days back!
What is it that's not working for you, or you want to see something new?
If you don't have an answer to the above, then you my friend have been afflicted by the flash virus & turned in to a flashaholic.
head to the CM thread & flash nightlies daily to cure yourself of this :P

but on a serious note, not only is it not courteous to ask for an update, the ROM works very well off the bat, with so many additional features... unless there is something that needs changing/adding, there need not be an update
The Following User Says Thank You to letmedanz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mladenovic73
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by letmedanz View Post
hmm.. the ROM was updated just 10 days back!
What is it that's not working for you, or you want to see something new?
If you don't have an answer to the above, then you my friend have been afflicted by the flash virus & turned in to a flashaholic.
head to the CM thread & flash nightlies daily to cure yourself of this :P

but on a serious note, not only is it not courteous to ask for an update, the ROM works very well off the bat, with so many additional features... unless there is something that needs changing/adding, there need not be an update
I said i was sorry about the post,is it necessary to quote me a whole page.The rom is exellent but there is now post for about 3 or 4 days,thats why
i am asking. I'm sorry if I offended anybody.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mladenovic73 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]