Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][Official][4.4.4]CandyKat Rom[9/2/14]

OP mar5hal

1st December 2014, 04:18 PM   |  #201  
Cuzz1369's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kitchener
Thanks Meter: 2,099
 
2,820 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Donate to Me
More
Candy5 beta 0.7 (Android 5.0)
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95832962473395748

I'll be making a new thread later tonight.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cuzz1369 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st December 2014, 07:47 PM   |  #202  
slipknot31's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag madrid
Thanks Meter: 343
 
830 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuzz1369

Candy5 beta 0.7 (Android 5.0)
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95832962473395748

I'll be making a new thread later tonight.

Changelog please , thank friend
1st December 2014, 07:53 PM   |  #203  
Cuzz1369's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kitchener
Thanks Meter: 2,099
 
2,820 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slipknot31

Changelog please , thank friend

Right where it always is:

http://the-candy-shop.co/changelog.html
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cuzz1369 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd December 2014, 04:13 AM   |  #204  
Cuzz1369's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kitchener
Thanks Meter: 2,099
 
2,820 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Donate to Me
More
New thread is up dudes. Go HERE and enjoy!!!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cuzz1369 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd December 2014, 10:40 PM   |  #205  
slymobi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag manchester
Thanks Meter: 5,332
 
5,063 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Superb Guys I gotta just say in all my time using android I have never had such a complete and hassle frreeeeee Google auto restore. I put my Google credentials and boooooosh plain skating with everything and I mean EVERYTHING restored to how I had the stock setup pre candy . Matt and Marshal know how I feel about cm but I honestly feel ok with this current Rom. Full day and all is good,Very nice android lollipop start and looking forward to what is to come.

Thanks guys.

regards as always
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slymobi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th December 2014, 12:22 AM   |  #206  
Cuzz1369's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kitchener
Thanks Meter: 2,099
 
2,820 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slymobi

Superb Guys I gotta just say in all my time using android I have never had such a complete and hassle frreeeeee Google auto restore. I put my Google credentials and boooooosh plain skating with everything and I mean EVERYTHING restored to how I had the stock setup pre candy . Matt and Marshal know how I feel about cm but I honestly feel ok with this current Rom. Full day and all is good,Very nice android lollipop start and looking forward to what is to come.

Thanks guys.

regards as always

Thank you very much for the kind word although we can't take credit for the auto restore, that's all google [emoji6] .
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cuzz1369 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th December 2014, 07:56 AM   |  #207  
slymobi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag manchester
Thanks Meter: 5,332
 
5,063 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuzz1369

Thank you very much for the kind word although we can't take credit for the auto restore, that's all google [emoji6] .

You say that but on this rom its the 1st time its completely worked in the correct way for me. Maybe a bit of Googles doing but I'm sticking with Candy being why [emoji106]

regards as always

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slymobi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes