Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,247 Members 51,080 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][PORT]ColorOS-2.0][UPDATE][V1]

Tip us?
 
Sir_gpm
Old
#161  
Sir_gpm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 144
Posts: 1,256
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Managua
You guys that wifi does not work try flashing the right bootloader, that fix my problem many times.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexu...ction-t2105983

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 mediante Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Sir_gpm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
nexuses
Old
#162  
nexuses's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 111
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_gpm View Post
You guys that wifi does not work try flashing the right bootloader, that fix my problem many times.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexu...ction-t2105983

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 mediante Tapatalk
Which one I should use in my situation? ( KK 4.4.2 MultiRom)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app
 
Sir_gpm
Old
#163  
Sir_gpm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 144
Posts: 1,256
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Managua
I dont use multi Rom, so I dont know what to Archive.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 mediante Tapatalk
 
nvidiageek
Old
#164  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 28
Join Date: May 2012
I'm currently using this and everything is fine except all the pop ups and input are in Chinese. Anyway to make it in English.
 
vovaftw
Old
#165  
vovaftw's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 202
Posts: 195
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Stuttgart Germany

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvidiageek View Post
I'm currently using this and everything is fine except all the pop ups and input are in Chinese. Anyway to make it in English.
if i could i would i cant because the rom is chinese
Owned Devices:
Xperia Play
Galaxy S4
Nexus 4
Galaxy Note 2
HTC One (m7)
Galaxy S2
Galaxy S3
Galaxy Tab 3
HTC One (m8)

Press Thanks If You Like My Work And Donate To Me

 
HugoSilva
Old
#166  
HugoSilva's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 110
Posts: 382
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by vovaftw View Post
if i could i would i cant because the rom is chinese
News ?
Phone: LG Nexus 4
ROM:Mahdi-Rom 2.7 ROM and sometimes Android L Port
Country: Portugal
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes