ROOT IS WORKING BUT IT NEEDS TO SORT OF BE ENABLED
1. Enable developer option by pressing build number 7 times in settings>about
2. Enable usb debugging and set root access to adb + apps in developer settings
3. root should now work
Titanium backup may not work on 4.3:
To fix it:
1. In tb go to menu>preferences>backup folder location
2. Press detect
3. Then you will get two options ...choose the one with legacy in its path
4. Then it will ask you to move backup to that folder.... Select that
5. Restart app and restore.
It’s a very well established fact that cars are expensive. In addition to … more
01 Sep 2014
By Will Verduzco
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?