[ROM] [4.4.4/5.0.2] [OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v4.0 - Mako

OP rwaempires

Yesterday, 02:30 AM   |  #3141  
Account currently disabled
Phoenix/Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 17

58 posts
More
If you search within this thread "cm based" you will get confirmation from many different post within the last month.
Yesterday, 02:33 AM   |  #3142  
Thanks Meter: 90

700 posts
So I should have known that the original post would not specify such a thing obviously. And I should have known that before it was aosp and now it is cm. right. I'm wrong of course.

You're right, that info isn't even the slightest bit important.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app
Yesterday, 02:36 AM   |  #3143  

700 posts
Just in case you guys are completely baffled by what I am saying I will try to clarify with an example

Basically the first thing you read in the op.

Keep this is mind when you wonder why people get confused in here. Rant over.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1422322560800.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	3135578  
Yesterday, 03:18 AM   |  #3144  
Phoenix/Bay Area

58 posts
More
You sound like a little cry baby. There's alot of confusing things in life.. things might not be perfect but thats ok.. Thats what research is for. You should try it!
Yesterday, 03:34 AM   |  #3145  

700 posts
Exactly the reply I knew I'd get on here. If you knew me in real life you would know I'm normally the last person to complain. The attitude of people like you on this site is what pushed me to this point. Everyone is so arrogant on here.

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

You're reply won't have anything to do with the issue I pointed out. I have made my point and this site will do nothing with it. I know that for sure. I've been here a long time.

Yesterday, 04:01 AM   |  #3146  
Phoenix/Bay Area

58 posts
More
What attitude? I gave you a practical solution and you responded back with some sarcastic remarks. Why try soo hard to correct people on this thread.. And if you dont get your way you throw a fit. Did you donate hundreds of dollars to the LS team or something?? You must have cause you seem very entitled to get your ways. Im sure the op will change when it wants too.. Crybaby.
Yesterday, 05:38 AM   |  #3147  
Thanks Meter: 1,361

1,728 posts
More
Please relax. I've asked the OP to update the post.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Yesterday, 06:08 AM   |  #3148  
Quote:
Originally Posted by opti916

What attitude? I gave you a practical solution and you responded back with some sarcastic remarks. Why try soo hard to correct people on this thread.. And if you dont get your way you throw a fit. Did you donate hundreds of dollars to the LS team or something?? You must have cause you seem very entitled to get your ways. Im sure the op will change when it wants too.. Crybaby.

That attitude. Yes, a member has already asked for the OP to change it but the way you are describing the topic, you are the one with the attitude. Remarks like this is not needed on XDA and you could have easily avoided this by simply saying something else rather than give it an argumentative statement. Move on. If you have anything else to say please discuss it in PM, not here.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xWolf13 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread