[ROM] MMuzzyROM for Mako - Jelly Bean 4.2.2 JDQ39E
AOSP JellyBean 4.2.2. Official Source hot off the AOSP servers. This ROM is AOSP. The only files that were changed or added were to make things nicely functional. Thanks to everyone for the kind words, technical help, suggestions, and for using the ROM!
This ROM is closely related to builds I make for Toro, Toroplus, Maguro and Grouper.
---------------- Features include:
- Root with Superuser
- Expanded Desktop (Power Menu)
- Quick Settings Mod (Kevdliu)
- Enhanced Power Menu (Craig Gomez)
- T9 Dialer (PA)
- Power Menu Screenshot (CM)
- Clear all apps button in recent apps list (D4rKn3sSyS)
- Play app auto restore
- Lean and fast build from AOSP
---------------- Directions (Clean Flash)
1. Wipe factory data/reset
2. Wipe cache
3. Go into mounts and storage
4. Format /system
5. Format /data
6. Format /cache
7. Wipe dalvik
8. Flash ROM
9. Flash GAPPs
- Clean flash strongly recommended with Android 4.2!
- Turn off Currents background sync! Major lag cause in 4.2.
- If you get a status 7 error flashing a ROM, try making sure SYSTEM is unmounted in 'mount/unmount partitions' menu in recovery. Thanks to jroid for finding the tip.
July 13, 2013
- Security patched Vanilla ROM uploaded
July 12, 2013
- Patch for Bug: 8219321
- Patch for Bug: 9695860
Note: This is a security update to patch the master key and unsigned zip issues in AOSP.
April 21, 2013
- Updated Vanilla MMuzzyROM (JDQ39E)
April 19, 2013
- Merged with android-4.2.2_r1.2 (JDQ39E)
Note: I had second thoughts regarding merging to a rogue branch
April 19, 2013
- Merged in android-4.2.2_r1.2b (JER09)
- Updated Superuser
March 26, 2013
- Restored Missing Vendor Files
- Fixed Security settings FC
March 24, 2013
- Improved HPSA+ Indicator Images
- Reduced Incoming Call Black Background
- Updated T9 Dialer
March 2, 2012
- Merged new JDQ39 posted binaries
- Merged AOSP JDQ39 device files
- T9 dialer restored to ROM
- removed AOSP calendar
- Koush Superuser added
Note: Disable/Uninstall SuperSU before flashing if dirty flashing.
February 17, 2013
- Merged 4.2.2 JDQ39 from AOSP source
- Fixed Quick Settings MOD to work with 4.2.2
- Added in necessary binaries for 4.2.2 kernel
Note: 4.2.2 kernels should work fine with this release
February 2, 2013
- Merged/Updated JOP40G from AOSP Repo
Previous Devices: ATT Note 3,Htc One,Optimus LG Pro, Att Galaxy S4, Nexus 4,Iphone 5 black and white one lol, At&t Galaxy Note 2,International s3, At&t S3, At&t One X, At&t Galaxy Note, International Note, International S3, Iphone 4, At&t Skyrocket, Sprint S2, HTC Vivid, Galaxy Prevail
Sports lol: New Orleans SAINTS!!!!!!
WHO DAT NATION..
You may recall that a few weeks ago, we talked about a rather interesting take on … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?