Google has finnally released stock KK images so here you go:
Flashable ZIP by @Imperticus
How to flash Kitkat IMAGE:
- Download the image
- Unpack with 7-zip (recommended)
- Make sure you have functional fastboot on your PC
- Put your Nexus into fastboot mode
- Connect to PC via USB
- Click on flash-all.bat if you are running Windows or execute flash-all.sh if you are running Linux
- Wait untill installation finishes
How to flash Kitkat ZIP:
- Download ZIP and place it in storage
- Go to Recovery
- Wipe data & cache
- Flash zip
Read before doing anything:
I take no credits for this as it's not my work.
I take no responsibility for any damage caused to your device.
No gapps needed, it's stock Kitkat.
It doesn't consist of latest Google Experience Launcher, as only N5 has it by default. Anyways you can install it yourself. (I use Nova Beta)
Flashing stock image will wipe EVERYTHING including storage
Flashable zip is made by @Imperticus so go to his post and click "THANKS" button as the guy deserves it