Hi everybody! After using the old method of installing whatsapp's old.42 and .50 version, cernekee found that flashing libart.so in system partition, we would be able to install whatsapp from playstore without depending on the version.
I just did a flasheable zip which:
- Installs neccessary lib
- Fixes permissions
The procedure is very simple...
1. Download libart.so_flashable.zip from the bottom of the post and push it to your sdcard
2. Swich (if u hadn't already done it) to ART runtime mode under developer options
3. Flash the fix from recovery
4. Install whatsapp from playstore
5. Voilá, latest whatsapp version working with ART
Give thanks to cernekee!!