XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Info] Official CM 11 Builds Started For All Nexus (with screenies) ART Working

Tip us?

c00ller
Old
Thanks Meter 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiglesigles View Post
Can anyone tell me what cm customizations from CM10.2 are missing from the CM11 nightlies? How complete is the rom, if we don't count bugs?
I don't know the complete list, but right now I can think of two customizations missing
- status bar customization (e.g. am/pm visibility). right now the only option is the battery icon. choices are icon only, circle, circle with number, and hidden
- security/pattern lock "customization". e.g. cm normally has ability to make 4x4,5x5,6x6 pattern lock but right now it's restricted to 3x3 like aosp.
Google Nexus 4 16GB | CyanogenMod 11 Nightlies
The Following User Says Thank You to c00ller For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Quiglesigles
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Thanks for the response. So it seems that most of the rom is the same as CM10.2.
If I helped you please leave a thanks

Phone: LG Nexus 4 (T-Mobile)
Android Version: 4.4.2
Software Number: Omni Nightlies
Kernel: Franco Kernel #204

bad_HABIT
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Is gallery syncing with Picasa? I know this feature was removed from CM Android 4.3 because of Google Photo integration.
I really dislike that app and prefer the much lighter and responsive gallery+picasa sync.
There are many features I find have been removed since CM 10.1 and although I like having the idea of the latest Android releases, I find myself reverting back because of missing features.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ller View Post
I don't know the complete list, but right now I can think of two customizations missing
- status bar customization (e.g. am/pm visibility). right now the only option is the battery icon. choices are icon only, circle, circle with number, and hidden
- security/pattern lock "customization". e.g. cm normally has ability to make 4x4,5x5,6x6 pattern lock but right now it's restricted to 3x3 like aosp.

jadephyre
Old
Thanks Meter 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_HABIT View Post
Is gallery syncing with Picasa? I know this feature was removed from CM Android 4.3 because of Google Photo integration.
I really dislike that app and prefer the much lighter and responsive gallery+picasa sync.
There are many features I find have been removed since CM 10.1 and although I like having the idea of the latest Android releases, I find myself reverting back because of missing features.
You do realize however that CM11 is still just a nightly? It's not feature-complete yet.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4 mit Tapatalk
Phone: LG Nexus 4 16GB, running Android 4.4 KitKat KRT16S
Tablet: Asus Nexus 7 32Gb WiFi, running Android 4.4 KitKat KRT16S

ciano865
Old
Thanks Meter 47
From 4.4.1 notification icon of Privacy guard still persist on bar also when app related is closed. Anyone else has this "issue" ?

slapheady
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Is there any way to get both the CM camera, and the google one? I prefer the CM one for day to day use, but like to photosphere occasionally.

The old method (used on all CM10s) of preventing the renaming from GoogleGallery.apk to Gallery2.apk doesn't seem to work any more.