LG Optimus g Stock Rom 4.4.2 Booting Status WIP
This is an port of the optimus g stock ROM, it doesnt fully work yet and doesnt had all the apps because of the 828mb system partition and the optimus g had 2gigabyte. It isnt for daily use yet because of the random reboots and no GSM and maybe soms fcs
If you go back to some other rom again dont forget to flash the good modem again or it will end in a bootloop or not cellular/wifi
Also if you backed up a rom with your data in twrp or CWM same story i also needed to flash the good modem to get out of bootloop.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, or dead SD cards,
* nuclear war, pinguin invasions or that you are getting fired because the alarm app failed.
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* If you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard
Since this is the same case as miui you need to change modem.So steps are below.
Download the files from the link below.
- Download the zip files
- WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
- flash the rom zip from recovery
- flash the 4.4 gapps zip from recovery or your own. You can use mine or from Banks.
- Flash the Modem from recovery
Back Camera doesnt work
GSM Network/cellular doesnt work
Random reboots sometimes
Tell me more
Screenshots will be coming later since i need to do homework for tomorrow. but you must imagine LG UI with a gel launcher
This rom is really for daily use yet. It sometimes random reboots after a LONG time dun know why yet and GSM/cellular doesnt work.
LG for their rom
Google for android
eugenioxx for reminding me for a fix for wifi
22sl22 for Shrinking the System
blttalas for Shrinking the System
Cyanogenmod for their kernel
All the great users which are supporting this project and keeping me going to finish it.
Htc Elf-Htc Google Nexus One-LG Optimus 2X-Samsung Galaxy S2-LG Nexus4
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
"The greatest ideas are the simplest." – William Golding
"Simplicity is the art of maximizing the amount of work not done." - Agile Manifesto
"Simplicity is the way a human/developer should think to easily solve problems." - Wulsic
My Work So far