By Ngo93, Senior Member on 10th December 2012, 05:14 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
12th December 2012, 02:58 PM |#11  
Flag London, UK
Thanks Meter: 4,335

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngo93

Done! I see a lot of people saying 2.2, is that the most preferred one? The spreadsheet is filling up a bit, keep it coming guys!

2.2 is ideal setting iirc.

http://www.cambridgeincolour.com/tut...correction.htm

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to undercover For This Useful Post: [ View ]

12th December 2012, 03:00 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,175

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by undercover

2.2 is ideal setting iirc.

Alright I will have to test your values out in a bit! But I'm loving these AMOLED like colors from jhericurls values ^_^
12th December 2012, 04:14 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Am i the only one getting a greenish background on the first gamme screen in display tester?
12th December 2012, 04:20 PM |#14  
Flag London, UK
Thanks Meter: 4,335

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redmed427

Am i the only one getting a greenish background on the first gamme screen in display tester?

I see the same. It's okay.

The Following User Says Thank You to undercover For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th December 2012, 01:58 AM |#15  
Flag Davis, CA
Thanks Meter: 66

More
I noticed a lot of people adding to the list are not reading and mixing up the columns under Gamma Blue and Gamma Green (as fauxclock is Gamma Green -> Gamma Blue)

I'm tempted to fix it. There's no way Gamma Green can be 31 and Gamma Blue <10 without it looking like a hot mess.
Last edited by desynch-; 13th December 2012 at 02:01 AM.
13th December 2012, 02:22 AM |#16  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by desynch-

I noticed a lot of people adding to the list are not reading and mixing up the columns under Gamma Blue and Gamma Green (as fauxclock is Gamma Green -> Gamma Blue)

I'm tempted to fix it. There's no way Gamma Green can be 31 and Gamma Blue <10 without it looking like a hot mess.

Oh wow I mixed up the order on that one, huh? Thanks for catching that, I will fix it now. I've switched the columns now but I'm not sure if people really got confused or not. I set my B up to 31 and G to 9 and it wasn't a mess on my screen. Just a slight green tint, hm....

Attention: Everyone make sure your values are in the right order as I mixed up the gamma order and did RBG instead of RGB. I have corrected it now, sorry for the mix up.
13th December 2012, 10:11 AM |#17  
Flag Davis, CA
Thanks Meter: 66

More
You're going to have to restore the spreadsheet. Some fool from University of Newcastle messed with it (?). I guess that's what happens when it's public...
13th December 2012, 10:16 AM |#18  
Flag Edinburgh
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Newcastle: Home of brave keyboard commandos.
13th December 2012, 02:30 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by desynch-

You're going to have to restore the spreadsheet. Some fool from University of Newcastle messed with it (?). I guess that's what happens when it's public...

Everything looks in order to me, what exactly happened? And I try to do frequent back ups so restoring it shouldn't be a problem most of the time. But if it does get to the point where it's so bad with people coming in and messing with it I will create one just for viewing and then open a separate for public add ons. That way I can add it to the viewable as I please. Or people can just post their settings here and I will add it. We had the same problem in the Galaxy Nexus forums
13th December 2012, 03:19 PM |#20  
Flag México
Thanks Meter: 151

More
You can add an application form and read-only the spreadsheet.
13th December 2012, 03:27 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldos

You can add an application form and read-only the spreadsheet.

That's what I will do if it does get to the point where childish people keep messing things up. Seriously, people need to grow up. Messing with things like this is just so.... immature =\

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)