Nexus 4 Color Settings [spreadsheet]

Tip us?

Ngo93
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldos View Post
You can add an application form and read-only the spreadsheet.
That's what I will do if it does get to the point where childish people keep messing things up. Seriously, people need to grow up. Messing with things like this is just so.... immature =\

jhericurls
Old
Thanks Meter 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngo93 View Post
Alright I will have to test your values out in a bit! But I'm loving these AMOLED like colors from jhericurls values ^_^
Glad you like it. Got another one for you and will probably be my last, will be moving back to Franco kernel.

R/G/B 255/255/255

Amp 0
R/G/B 15/15/31

Amp1
R/G/B 4/2/4

Smoking weed is illegal, but so are most of the apps on my phone.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jhericurls For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ngo93
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 948
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhericurls View Post
Glad you like it. Got another one for you and will probably be my last, will be moving back to Franco kernel.

R/G/B 255/255/255

Amp 0
R/G/B 15/15/31

Amp1
R/G/B 4/2/4

Awesome!! Will add these to the spreadsheet
Why last? You can still adjust colors w/ Franco's

desynch-
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Quote:
Everything looks in order to me, what exactly happened? And I try to do frequent back ups so restoring it shouldn't be a problem most of the time. But if it does get to the point where it's so bad with people coming in and messing with it I will create one just for viewing and then open a separate for public add ons. That way I can add it to the viewable as I please. Or people can just post their settings here and I will add it. We had the same problem in the Galaxy Nexus forums
Last night I was viewing the spreadsheet to see which other values were off from others. One anonymous user came in and started pasting over listed values with "google is a flop hahahah". Before he did that he was pasting his grades in by accident.

Couldn't do anything but watch.
T-Mobile
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 - JB 4.1.2 (ELL4, stock); BrickBug Death 1/8/2013
LG Nexus 4 - JB 4.2.1, .27 radio; 51.2Mbit LTE.

Ngo93
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 948
Quote:
Originally Posted by desynch- View Post
Last night I was viewing the spreadsheet to see which other values were off from others. One anonymous user came in and started pasting over listed values with "google is a flop hahahah". Before he did that he was pasting his grades in by accident.

Couldn't do anything but watch.
Wel I guess someone fixed it then haha.

To whoever gave the spreadsheet a make over, thank you. It looks a lot nicer now

undercover
Old
(Last edited by undercover; 13th December 2012 at 11:49 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4223
Really good job with spreadsheet guys. Whoever did the overhaul get a massive THANKS! Also, please put as much info in description especially when basing setting off someone else. User that is close to mine but said that it was a bit too blue just revealed that quite possibly his display is cooler than mine :thumbup:
This way we get some reference on how varied displays get.
Also, has ANYONE got their blue over 1.8 gamma? Display tester is the app and I used it on about 25% brightness. Adding gamma values to description helps a lot too (like I did). That's the best reference you can get when choosing setup. Say mine are as close to properly calibrated as possible, amoled one was 2.4-2.6 gamma in each colour (RGBYCM).

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
I'm a noob, you are a noob and you are a noob. Let's group nOOb hug!

Ngo93
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 948
Quote:
Originally Posted by undercover View Post
Really good job with spreadsheet guys. Whoever did the overhaul get a massive THANKS! Also, please put as much info in description especially when basing setting off someone else. User that is close to mine but said that it was a bit too blue just revealed that quite possibly his display is cooler than mine :thumbup:
This way we get some reference on how varied displays get.
Also, has ANYONE got their blue over 1.8 gamma? Display tester is the app and I used it on about 25% brightness. Adding gamma values to description helps a lot too (like I did). That's the best reference you can get when choosing setup. Say mine are as close to properly calibrated as possible, amoled one was 2.4-2.6 gamma in each colour (RGBYCM).

Yes, it really does look beautiful now doesn't it?
Just to make sure, the number our screens are set it is the number of the bar that doesn't show it's edges of the rectangle right? Like the one that just blends in?

undercover
Old
Thanks Meter 4223
Quote:
Yes, it really does look beautiful now doesn't it?
Just to make sure, the number our screens are set it is the number of the bar that doesn't show it's edges of the rectangle right? Like the one that just blends in?
Yes. The one that blends in most with background.

The Following User Says Thank You to undercover For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ngo93
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 948
Quote:
Originally Posted by undercover View Post
Yes. The one that blends in most with background.

Nice, can't wait to get home so I can play with colors

undercover
Old
(Last edited by undercover; 14th December 2012 at 12:45 AM.)
Thanks Meter 4223
Added most balanced values I could achieve so far. Anyone wants to try?
Yay. These are the whitest whites I could have ever achieved imo.