5,597,647 Members 33,828 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Are you facing any issues or drawbacks?? (Nexus Owners Only)
No Problem at all 413 55.21%
Buzzing at the ear piece 66 8.82%
Backside of the glass breaking (Change in temp.) 18 2.41%
Calls Distorted 31 4.14%
Battery Backup (Is it bad?) 121 16.18%
Screen not visible in sunlight 38 5.08%
Speaker volume is low 71 9.49%
WiFi Problems 50 6.68%
Extreme Overheating 82 10.96%
Touch not responsive 50 6.68%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 748. You may not vote on this poll

Nexus 4 Indian Thread [Pricing, Availability, Reviews, Support and More]

Tip us?

Blaaargh
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by idhbar View Post
Did u pay with Indian DC/CC or USA CC?
I paid via Netbanking, you have to pay iShopinternational. They buy it and ship it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumy08 View Post
What do you mean ordered it through them, you ordered through Playstore & used their forwarding service right ?
Nope, iShopinternational buys it for you and then ships it to you. You pay them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarthakkapoor25 View Post
WOW!!Thats quick!!ordered mine yesterday from ishop for 23,479.They say waiting time is 1 month.2-3 weeks for google shipping den 10 days for shipping to india.Fingers crossed.Cant wait for mine to arrive
Yeah it was quick and I got lucky! Some people who ordered before more havent received theirs yet. Though you can't blame iShop, I have a feeling Google is shipping them out in a weird order.

sahilisburman
Old
Thanks Meter 187
I used icici bank cc to get 1. nos 16 gb N4 shipped at my HSG address on the 29th of January , and my google wallet started showing me pre-ordered after that on 15th feb, the status changes to google recived your order.
i have called google many times regarding this they were having no clue about anything. they just say wait for some time, till now i have not been informed about the exact shipping date, the account still shows estimated ship, with no date on it.

Can anybody guide me what i can do right now.
Proud owner of :
Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500
Motorola Moto G XT1033
LG Optimus One P500
Palm Pixi Plus (CDMA)

gvdprasad
Old
Thanks Meter 2
anyone got message google shipped?

lionrock7
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahilisburman View Post
I used icici bank cc to get 1. nos 16 gb N4 shipped at my HSG address on the 29th of January , and my google wallet started showing me pre-ordered after that on 15th feb, the status changes to google recived your order.
i have called google many times regarding this they were having no clue about anything. they just say wait for some time, till now i have not been informed about the exact shipping date, the account still shows estimated ship, with no date on it.

Can anybody guide me what i can do right now.
If your status has changed to 'Google received your order', then wait for a day or two (16th and 17th is weekend), and your card should be charged and your order shipped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvdprasad View Post
anyone got message google shipped?
I ordered on 29th and got the shipping confirmation today. That makes it 3 weeks! As far as I see it, Google is processing orders in some random way, but it will fulfill all the orders.

duuudee
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default Re: Nexus 4 Indian Thread [Pricing, Availability, Reviews, Support and More]

I finally got my nexus 4 today ordered on 9th Feb and shipped using PPO Box.. The box was sealed and I got a receipt from play store too

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

lionrock7
Old
Thanks Meter 0
@duuude,

Did you ship a screen protector/case along with the phone?
Ordered N4 (8GB) ----> Jan 29th
Order Confirmed -------> Feb 14th
Shipping Confirmed ---> Feb 19th

arnavchaudhary
Old
(Last edited by eagleeyetom; 19th February 2013 at 01:00 PM.) Reason: adding text.
Thanks Meter 6
Selling is prohibited on XDA

sarthakkapoor25
Old
(Last edited by eagleeyetom; 19th February 2013 at 01:01 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
1)This is against the rules
2)This thread is dedicated to how to get nexus 4 in 22-23k and you are selling it for 27k here.:P.try ebay/olx/quikr.:P

chintan.y.t@gmail.com
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionrock7 View Post
If your status has changed to 'Google received your order', then wait for a day or two (16th and 17th is weekend), and your card should be charged and your order shipped.

I ordered on 29th and got the shipping confirmation today. That makes it 3 weeks! As far as I see it, Google is processing orders in some random way, but it will fulfill all the orders.
do no wait,call them immediately after 9 pm(IST) and tell them to transfer your call to supervisor(dont waste your time with tech support they will just tell u to wait ),also tell them to refund your shipping charge which comes to 14$(thats 800 rs.)

duuudee
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default Re: Nexus 4 Indian Thread [Pricing, Availability, Reviews, Support and More]

Nope.. Only the phone..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

Tags
availability, indian, nexus, nexus 4, pricing