Nexus Root Toolkit v1.6.3 released!

Search This thread

narcopolypse

Jan 7, 2009
West Jordan, UT
Remember when Nexus toolkits didn't exist? I wish we could go back to those times.. Incoming "Help I'm bootlooping" "Help I soft bricked" threads..

I would like to submit a motion for the counsels consideration that the term "soft brick" be henceforth referred to as "pillow".
Partly because "soft brick" is self contradicting, partly because the closest thing to a "soft brick" is a pillow and partly because every time someone say "pillow" I hear a sound track of Eric Cartman saying pillow then getting zapped repeatedly.

styckx

Sep 15, 2010
I would like to submit a motion for the counsels consideration that the term "soft brick" be henceforth referred to as "pillow".
Partly because "soft brick" is self contradicting, partly because the closest thing to a "soft brick" is a pillow and partly because every time someone say "pillow" I hear a sound track of Eric Cartman saying pillow then getting zapped repeatedly.

lol.. This is the funniest thing I've read all day..

meldroc

Apr 2, 2011
WOOT! Got my Nexus 4 rooted! You saved me some headaches.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Remember when Nexus toolkits didn't exist? I wish we could go back to those times.. Incoming "Help I'm bootlooping" "Help I soft bricked" threads..

O___o was this thread needed ?