Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,105 Members 44,784 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Official] Play Store orders & shipping thread!

Tip us?

dirtyhamster73
Old
Thanks Meter 1,629
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkFuX666 View Post
I really don't suggest using the plastic cutout because I did that... Had cut the sim to try in an iPhone which never showed up... Later I used the plastic as the adaptor and slipped the sim inside a Samsung Omnia 7... The sim went in fine with the adaptor... But then the metal pins pushed the micro sim cutout UP while leaving the so called adaptor in the normal position... That caused the while thing to get jammed... Couldn't pull out the sim... Was totally locked in... Had to open up the phone via screws etc to get it out...

Mind you the Omnia sim tray was completely enclosed pretty much... Shouldn't be as big a problem on phones with fully exposed sim trays... So watch out...

Sent from my Galaxy JBSII
Oh no!!!! Lovely....thanks for the heads up! The only sim slot that is fully enclosed that I have is on the GNote, the others have the "slots" where I could stick a sim ejector tool in to get it out...but even doing that could cause damage to the grooves in the sim slot. Great....now I have no idea what I'm going to do. I can't just use 1 phone :/

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
My electronic children:

(Bertha) Galaxy Note N7000....In White! - Stock

(Maakky Maaks Cousin) Nexus 4 - Rootbox w/ matrix 8.5

(Lana) HTC One.....In Glacier Silver- Stock

(Senny) HTC Sensation...In Black - Stock

(Lenny & Squiggy) 2 Asus Nexus 7's...Lenny-16gb/Squiggy-32gb Dirty Rootbox w/ Franco #47

enviii
Old
Thanks Meter 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fahrenheit View Post
I still have a pending/hold charge on my CC from Google... They haven't dropped anything.

I wonder if that means my order will ship soon.
It means you are in limbo 2. Where nothing happens, but you have a backorder email. Or is that limbo 3?

mapas
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashville View Post
"ask again later"

kcls
Old
Thanks Meter 491

DONATE TO ME
The most frustrating thing in the world: UPS shows my phone as being in Latham, NY. I'm going out to dinner right now. IN LATHAM. But I still have to wait until Monday.

Ughhhhhhhhhh

Tapatalk˛ from my Optimus V

Acuity
Old
Thanks Meter 61

DONATE TO ME
I'd pass up the (non-existent) free bumper for some extra space on Google Drive.

tengen
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by enviii View Post
It means you are in limbo 2. Where nothing happens, but you have a backorder email. Or is that limbo 3?
The 9 circles of Nexus hell...
Nexus 4
Stock ROM 4.2.2 Rooted
Motley Kernel b39
CWM Touch Recovery 6.0.2.3

dirtyhamster73
Old
Thanks Meter 1,629
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fahrenheit View Post
I still have a pending/hold charge on my CC from Google... They haven't dropped anything.

I wonder if that means my order will ship soon.
I do too, the pending charge has been there since the 13th and I received a back ordered email, but it also says "shipping estimate 11/15", so while I'm not exactly in limbo I feel in limbo

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
My electronic children:

(Bertha) Galaxy Note N7000....In White! - Stock

(Maakky Maaks Cousin) Nexus 4 - Rootbox w/ matrix 8.5

(Lana) HTC One.....In Glacier Silver- Stock

(Senny) HTC Sensation...In Black - Stock

(Lenny & Squiggy) 2 Asus Nexus 7's...Lenny-16gb/Squiggy-32gb Dirty Rootbox w/ Franco #47

Acuity
Old
Thanks Meter 61

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcls View Post
The most frustrating thing in the world: UPS shows my phone as being in Latham, NY. I'm going out to dinner right now. IN LATHAM. But I still have to wait until Monday.

Ughhhhhhhhhh

Tapatalk˛ from my Optimus V
Why not just go pick it up instead of going out to dinner? I think you need to reassess your priorities.
The Following User Says Thank You to Acuity For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MaxCarnage
Old
Thanks Meter 786
Quote:
Originally Posted by enviii View Post
Limbo Level 1: Made purchase and it shows up in your Play account and Wallet (status irrelevant) but no confirmation, back order, or shipping emails from Google. These people are known as the Untouchables.

Limbo Level 2: Made purchase and it shows up in your Play account and Wallet (status irrelevant) and received a confirmation email, but no back order, or shipping emails from Google. These people are known as the Forgotten.

Limbo Level 3: Made purchase and it shows up in your Play account and Wallet (status irrelevant) and received a confirmation and back order email, but no shipping emails from Google. These people are known as the Betrayed.

Limbo Level 4: Made purchase and it shows up in your Play account and Wallet (status irrelevant) and received a confirmation email and shipping emails from Google. These people are known as the Impatient.

Those who have their phones in-hand today are simply the Hated.

Google Nexus 5 (Unlocked) on AT&T
- Stock 4.4

Nexus 7 (2013) Wifi
- Stock 4.3

Previous Smartphones: Galaxy S4, iPhone 5, Nexus 4, Skyrocket, iPhone 4S, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S, EVO 4G, iPhone 3G, iPhone, HTC Tilt, Samsung BlackJack, HTC Wizard
The Following 84 Users Say Thank You to MaxCarnage For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Old
Thanks Meter 2,668
im in limbo 1...
if i have helped you, please click the "thanks" button

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Phone: Google Nexus 4
ROM: temasek CM11.0

Tablet: Google Nexus 7 (2013)
ROM: Carbon 4.4.2

Phone: T-Mobile myTouch 4G (R.I.P.)
ROM: my Jellybean port

Tags
frustration, i don't know what we're yelling about, i love lamp, limbo, nexus 4, nexus 7 all over again, play store, pure google, shipping fiasco, why google why