Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,552 Members 47,665 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Official] Play Store orders & shipping thread!

Tip us?

aSquard
Old
Thanks Meter 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by hahabird View Post
I heard that nexus 4 would have a white color version, is that true?
It's been thrown around before.. If it happens, I would assume it would be an international version (like the white Galaxy Nexus). Being that they're all identical this time around, I don't see this happening. What would definitely be different would be the Crystal Reflection back.

Paranoid Android on the Nexus and XDA Premium
Feel free to hit "Thanks" if I've helped you
Current Device: 32GB Google Nexu5 with L [Icy]
Backup Device: 16GB Nexus 4 w/[B]ParanoidAndroid
Other: 2013 Google Nexus 7
Previous Devices: Galaxy Nexus - Galaxy S II Skyrocket [SOLD] - Dell Streak 5 on GingerStreak 2.4.4 - iPhone 3GS - AT&T Fuze w/Sense 2.5 - LG Shine - Motorola W385 - Nokia 6620 - Nokia 6600

whewstoosae
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTMeow View Post
So I have an update for any LL3'ers, its actually of some significance. Google wallet has just emailed me, letting me know for the second time my first order had credit card issues. Difference is this time it's Google wallet, rather than Google Play, and it comes across as much more formal and official. It gave me a link directly to not only update my CC for my account, but to update my CC for that particular order. They stated my order is on "hold" and that I also have the answer to not update it and it would cancel the shipment. I updated my card (or my mother's) to my father's card, the one in which I purchased the 16gb one from the second round of nexi in Canada. Long story short, hopefully this FINALLY pushes through my 13th order.. Only problem is now if the 8gb arrives before the 16, the one I actually want now, I'll have to contain myself from opening it.. Could be worse though Keep your eyes peeled, LL3'ers, hopefully a similar email is on the way!
Yep I posted this hours ago, you can check my previous posts. I really hope this is some progress for us. High hopes again.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
HTC Droid Eris -> HTC Incredible -> HTC Thunderbolt -> Galaxy Nexus CDMA -> Galaxy Nexus HSPA -> Nexus 4 16GB

kingwaffle
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetinguy View Post
This so many times. getting worked up only makes your life ****tier. being all huffy and puffy does not make your phone arrive sooner.

Very well said

DowntownJeffBrown
Old
Thanks Meter 3,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by hahabird View Post
I heard that nexus 4 would have a white color version, is that true?
I heard the same so I'm betting yes

Tweet people Tweet
#WhereismyNexus4

phermey
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by phermey View Post
ordered 27th 4:55 pm cst
confirmation 2-3 weeks
shipping notice 3:34am
origin scan 11:55am

if they get it on a truck and out the door by 10pm... i will have it tomorrow. freakin yummmers

destination hendersonville, tn
left louisville 4:31pm
arrived in nashville 7:38
moved to delivery truck 8:45

yall do realize that the only reason this happened today is because i said such nice things about google last night.
yall all need to say 'thank you patrick, i owe you big time!' as you step outside to make sure the ups man handles your package with care.
green black orange moto x.

Cwebb03
Old
Thanks Meter 47

DONATE TO ME
I wonder what problem the 2-3 weekers are going to have with their shipment. Maybe they'll get the package and it won't have a phone in it
At this point I really wouldn't be surprised. This has been my worst shopping ever.
Current Phone: LG G2 AT&T 32 GB
Stock (As of now)

Current Tablet: 2013 Nexus 7 32 GB
Android L Developer Preview

Retired:
Stock Samsung Intercept (Lemon-lawed)
Samsung Transform (Rooted to stock Gingerbread)
HTC Evo 3D (Burnt Toast/Disarmed Toaster) [Thanks to all the developers that allowed me to stay on a phone that HTC abandoned for over a year and half!]
Nexus 7 16 GB
Nexus 4 16 GB (Rooted to CyanogenMod)

ketjr81
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwebb03 View Post
I wonder what problem the 2-3 weekers are going to have with their shipment. Maybe they'll get the package and it won't have a phone in it
At this point I really wouldn't be surprised. This has been my worst shopping ever.
They will all get the Galaxy Nexus instead of the N4.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ketjr81 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

phermey
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwebb03 View Post
bah. positive thoughts man... positive thoughts.
green black orange moto x.

CTMeow
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhenBearsReign View Post
Meow, can you actually PM me with that link? Unless it's specific to your order.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using xda app-developers app
Meaning the link to the CC order change? That one took me directly to my payment info, so I'm guessing it was specific.

streak4m3
Old
Thanks Meter 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by phermey View Post
left louisville 4:31pm
arrived in nashville 7:38
moved to delivery truck 8:45

yall do realize that the only reason this happened today is because i said such nice things about google last night.
yall all need to say 'thank you patrick, i owe you big time!' as you step outside to make sure the ups man handles your package with care.
I ordered 20 min before you (1-2 week est.) and stuck in a limbo. Nashville here. Google sure knows how to eff things up.
Google Nexus 5 - 4.4.2 Stock ROM
Dell Venue 8 - 4.4.2 Stock ROM

Tags
frustration, i don't know what we're yelling about, i love lamp, limbo, nexus 4, nexus 7 all over again, play store, pure google, shipping fiasco, why google why