Set Up Your MediaTek Device with Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide

As can be seen with the use of MediaTek chips in Android One devices … more

Sony Updates AOSP Sources to Android 5.0.1

Just a few days ago, Sony did an utterly fantastic job by pushing out numerous device trees for … more

Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Phone Color Profile :

OP mohitgalaxy3

31st January 2014, 01:57 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 369
 
1,192 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Hi Guys,

Last week I made a color profile for faux gamma interface on hells core kernel.
Peeps liked it and then few more asked me to convert it to franco format.
Some said they don't want to purchase any apps to use a color profile.


So I am creating this thread to post my color profile in faux and franco and script format.
So everyone can use my profile.
Another thing is I have made this color profile keeping natural colors in my mind, I don't like that my screen look glossy when I unlock my phone but when I open my gallery everyone looks dark.

Faux :
Nexus4_profile : 255 255 255 4 4 4 2 2 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 3 3 4 4 4 2 2 2 0 0 0 1 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 6 6 6 4 4 4.

You have to paste these values in fauxdisplay.txt, it's inside com.teamkang.fauxclock.
If you dont want to manually paste these values, download the attached file and replace it.

Franco:
Nexus4_profile : 0 39 103 0 0 39 103 0 0 39 103 0 3 0 2.

You can use Nexus 4 display control app or franco kernel updater to apply these values.

Semaphore
Nexus4_profile : 0 39 103 1 3 0 2 0 1.

Script for faux kernels
1. Download the attached zip and extract script from it "mike.bin"
2. put it in etc\init.d
3. Run it using Script manager or terminal emulator and give input "mohit".

P.S On every phone screen is not exactly same so If u find my profile really bad it's your screen fault not mine.

Credits:
@ franciscofranco
@ faux123
@ themike10452
bundi and kelghu profile for faux interface.
and my Nexus 4
Attached Files
File Type: txt fauxdisplay.txt - [Click for QR Code] (1.2 KB, 90 views)
File Type: zip mike.zip - [Click for QR Code] (373 Bytes, 55 views)
Last edited by mohitgalaxy3; 31st January 2014 at 02:04 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mohitgalaxy3 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2014, 05:30 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
140 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohitgalaxy3

Hi Guys,

Last week I made a color profile for faux gamma interface on hells core kernel.
Peeps liked it and then few more asked me to convert it to franco format.
Some said they don't want to purchase any apps to use a color profile.


So I am creating this thread to post my color profile in faux and franco and script format.
So everyone can use my profile.
Another thing is I have made this color profile keeping natural colors in my mind, I don't like that my screen look glossy when I unlock my phone but when I open my gallery everyone looks dark.

Faux :
Nexus4_profile : 255 255 255 4 4 4 2 2 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 3 3 4 4 4 2 2 2 0 0 0 1 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 6 6 6 4 4 4.

You have to paste these values in fauxdisplay.txt, it's inside com.teamkang.fauxclock.
If you dont want to manually paste these values, download the attached file and replace it.

Franco:
Nexus4_profile : 0 39 103 0 0 39 103 0 0 39 103 0 3 0 2.

You can use Nexus 4 display control app or franco kernel updater to apply these values.

Semaphore
Nexus4_profile : 0 39 103 1 3 0 2 0 1.

Script for faux kernels
1. Download the attached zip and extract script from it "mike.bin"
2. put it in etc\init.d
3. Run it using Script manager or terminal emulator and give input "mohit".

P.S On every phone screen is not exactly same so If u find my profile really bad it's your screen fault not mine.

Credits:
@ franciscofranco
@ faux123
@ themike10452
bundi and kelghu profile for faux interface.
and my Nexus 4


Can u put for trikster to ?
1st February 2014, 11:19 AM   |  #3  
darkrai's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 58
 
264 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
There's already a thread for screen color tuning and there's even a public spreadsheet available!
Please post your values there and refreain from making multiple threads for the same purpose!
1st February 2014, 03:15 PM   |  #4  
StormTrooper89's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sarawak
Thanks Meter: 338
 
418 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danishdhanshe

There's already a thread for screen color tuning and there's even a public spreadsheet available!
Please post your values there and refreain from making multiple threads for the same purpose!

The spreadsheet makes me headache. i just want to download-put in franco kernel profile folder-open fk updater-color control-apply. EASY.
2nd February 2014, 10:43 PM   |  #5  
iSaoHatake's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Porto Alegre
Thanks Meter: 271
 
549 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Cm kernel?

Enviado de meu Nexus 4 usando Tapatalk
3rd February 2014, 05:36 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 369
 
1,192 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSaoHatake

Cm kernel?

Enviado de meu Nexus 4 usando Tapatalk

Cm kernel is compiled including which gamma ??


Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
3rd February 2014, 06:14 AM   |  #7  
iSaoHatake's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Porto Alegre
Thanks Meter: 271
 
549 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohitgalaxy3

Cm kernel is compiled including which gamma ??


Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

I don't know, Gamma is based in three groups, and it have Color calibration too.







Enviado de meu Nexus 4 usando Tapatalk
Last edited by iSaoHatake; 3rd February 2014 at 06:20 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes