T-Mobile users, you should not need to do anything else from a fresh ROM install other than flashing hybrid and the EnableNexus4LTE.zip, voice should work fine now.
LTE working with camcorder autofocus
Let me know what else is fixed or what else is broken instead.
Requested (Click here to see details)
New modem radio-mako-m9615a-cefwmazm-2.0.1701.02:
- released based on new modem with "02" using "33" and the two versions of "27" cell components. they have been tested and works fine
- updated WiFi what believed to be WiFi Modules, seems to fix suspend_backoff so far
- added 33-54 as .54 seems to have better 5.0GHz WiFi handlding.
1. Flash EnableNexus4LTE.zip to "enable" LTE in the build.prop
2. Flash one of these Hybrid Modem
3. Use these instructions or full wipe your ROM
- If you are experiencing GPS locking issues, make sure you are not downvolting (after putting your voltage back, it also takes about good 10-20 minutes before it is fully "normal" again"
- If you have a combination of the hybrid you would like me to build, give me a shout and I will try and create one and post it here.