[REF] Mako hybrid modem collection [UPDATED: 6/5/2014]
Uh... I think I have fixed the camcorder auto focus on .33 radio, here is the hybrid 84 and 33.
T-Mobile users, you should not need to do anything else from a fresh ROM install other than flashing hybrid and the EnableNexus4LTE.zip, voice should work fine now.
LTE working with camcorder autofocus
Let me know what else is fixed or what else is broken instead.
to see details)
New modem radio-mako-m9615a-cefwmazm-2.0.1701.02:
- released based on new modem with "02" using "33" and the two versions of "27" cell components. they have been tested and works fine
- updated WiFi what believed to be WiFi Modules, seems to fix suspend_backoff so far
- added 33-54 as .54 seems to have better 5.0GHz WiFi handlding.
1. Flash EnableNexus4LTE.zip
to "enable" LTE in the build.prop
2. Flash one of these Hybrid Modem
3. Use these
instructions or full wipe your ROM
- If you are experiencing GPS locking issues, make sure you are not downvolting (after putting your voltage back, it also takes about good 10-20 minutes before it is fully "normal" again"
- If you have a combination of the hybrid you would like me to build, give me a shout and I will try and create one and post it here.
Nexus 4 Hybrid Modem
Atrix 4G: Morrisoft Gen
Amaze 4G: Clear Wind
OnePlus One 64GB + Stellar USB 3.0 64GB
Sony Xperia Z2 16GB + 32GB microSD
Acer W3-810 32GB
LG Nexus 4 16GB + LTE + Liquipel + Sterling Silver
HTC Amaze 4G 16GB (SOLD)
Motorola Atrix 4G 16GB + Class 4 16GB Lexar
Acer Liquid E 512MB + Class 2 2GB ADATA
Asus Nexus 7 16GB
RIM Playbook 16GB