[ROM Idea/Reqyest] Porting Moto G stock Rom to Nexus4

Search This thread

die2mrw007

Oct 7, 2011
Mumbai
Hello,

I have been in touch with many moto g users and software development team behind moto g who did a tremendous job making the very awesome aosp android pure look stock rom with maximum optimization with respect to performance and battery life.

It is the only stock rom ever made in history with maximum optimizations and tweaks to perform the best and better battery backup optimization.

I hope if we could port this pretty neat and awesome ROM to our beloved Nexus4 coz nexus deserves better.

I request all developers to take a look into it and discuss the possibilities and complications if any for this great innovative step in Nexus development.

I hope majority of nexus users support this initiative.

Looking forward with a positive hope.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

cpvm

Sep 1, 2011
Moto G6
Moto g it's really optimized but if someone port it, it will not be to fast like the moto g

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 mediante Tapatalk

Ciocas25x

Oct 27, 2012
Why not moto x stock rom instead? I think its more near to the nexus 4 platform

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

howard bamber

Jun 4, 2012
Southport
True the moto g is 2 core, the x4+1?for its commands. May be wrong. It's a while back when I studied in my fiance lives there and I wanted her to get me an off contact custom one. What's wrong with the nexus 4 set up properly? You can get the moto qualcom code /bionic and Dalvic ? Mine hits 22000 on antutu. The battery is great with matrix and undervolting. The display is better on the nexus and that's what eats the 'tree.
The real thing that needs to happen is this "phone anorexia " ending. I'd rather have a 3mill thicker phone with a proper tree inside

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

I have been in touch with many moto g users and software development team behind moto g who did a tremendous job making the very awesome aosp android pure look stock rom with maximum optimization with respect to performance and battery life.

It is the only stock rom ever made in history with maximum optimizations and tweaks to perform the best and better battery backup optimization.

I hope if we could port this pretty neat and awesome ROM to our beloved Nexus4 coz nexus deserves better.

I request all developers to take a look into it and discuss the possibilities and complications if any for this great innovative step in Nexus development.

I hope majority of nexus users support this initiative.

Looking forward with a positive hope.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk