Sense porting to Nexus 4 (Need some devs)

30th May 2014, 07:38 AM   |  #1  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 1,643

1,034 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey guys, as you all know, there's not much development for the n4 outside of aosp/cm. What I created this thread for was to see if anyone would be interested in teaming up in an attempt to port sense 6 to our Nexus 4. An ideal team would be someone good with kernels, two people good with rom porting (myself included), and someone who knows general stuff about sense to help iron out bugs.

If anyone is interesting in this type of project, post here because I really want to make this happen.

Ps: I'm thinking a Droid DNA port because it has the same chip
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tommypacker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th May 2014, 08:50 AM   |  #2  
Da Nang, Viet Nam
Thanks Meter: 54

56 posts
I'm very interesting in this project, but dont know anything about rom, so i'll following this post Thanks you
30th May 2014, 04:24 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,495

2,398 posts
Donate to Me
http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexu...pment-t2326415
13th June 2014, 12:58 PM   |  #4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommypacker

Hey guys, as you all know, there's not much development for the n4 outside of aosp/cm. What I created this thread for was to see if anyone would be interested in teaming up in an attempt to port sense 6 to our Nexus 4. An ideal team would be someone good with kernels, two people good with rom porting (myself included), and someone who knows general stuff about sense to help iron out bugs.

If anyone is interesting in this type of project, post here because I really want to make this happen.

Ps: I'm thinking a Droid DNA port because it has the same chip

i want to help you add me on skype for info vova50006
15th June 2014, 04:07 AM   |  #5  
Da Nang, Viet Nam
Thanks Meter: 54

56 posts
Thumbup~~ #tommypacker

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Nexus 4 General by ThreadRank