5,597,707 Members 35,509 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

If your status shows as ' pre-ordered ', you may be screwed

Tip us?
 
Roxy
Old
#171  
Roxy's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 404
Posts: 1,351
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Orange County, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by cundiffr View Post
Mine too said pre-ordered but I received a tracking no. This morning

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
Lucky... D:

[ My Instagram ] ❤ [ My Home Screen ]
[ Current Phone | 32GB White Nexus 5 | PA | Franco Kernel ]
[ Previous Phone | iPhone 5 | Nexus 4 | Galaxy Nexus | Nexus One ]
[ 11" Macbook Air 2013 | i7 4650U | HD 5000 | 8GB RAM | 512GB SSD ]
[ Gaming Rig | i5 2500K 4.5ghz | GTX 670 FTW SLI | 16GB RAM | 120GB SSD | 1TB HD ]
 
DaX05
Old
#172  
DaX05's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 310
Posts: 1,268
Join Date: Jan 2011
My status changed from PRE-ORDERED to SHIPPED and I received tracking at 4am this morning!

Beamed via rasbeanjelly & trinity
Model: Nexus 5 32GB (Hammerhead)
Android Version: 4.4
Baseband: M8974A
Build Number: KRT16M
Mod/Rom: Stock for now
Kernel: Stock for now

Tablet Model: Nexus 7 32GB (2013)
 
Lcrkz0023
Old
#173  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 209
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: LOUISVILLE
@Foxy Roxy

So far I only show tracking for one of my orders. My other "process error order" still shows pending.
Phones: SE-P800i…SE-P900i…SE-K750i…SE-P990i…G1…Xperia X1…Touch HD…Nexus One…Xperia X10…Vibrant…Sensation…Galaxy Nexus...White Panda (SGII)...SGIII...N4
 
Roxy
Old
#174  
Roxy's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 404
Posts: 1,351
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Orange County, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaX05 View Post
My status changed from PRE-ORDERED to SHIPPED and I received tracking at 4am this morning!

Beamed via rasbeanjelly & trinity
Hmmm... I guess I shouldn't worry about my ' pre-ordered ' status.

I wonder when they're going to ship mine out though. Did you order 8/16gb? and at what time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lcrkz0023 View Post
@Foxy Roxy

So far I only show tracking for one of my orders. My other "process error order" still shows pending.
D:

[ My Instagram ] ❤ [ My Home Screen ]
[ Current Phone | 32GB White Nexus 5 | PA | Franco Kernel ]
[ Previous Phone | iPhone 5 | Nexus 4 | Galaxy Nexus | Nexus One ]
[ 11" Macbook Air 2013 | i7 4650U | HD 5000 | 8GB RAM | 512GB SSD ]
[ Gaming Rig | i5 2500K 4.5ghz | GTX 670 FTW SLI | 16GB RAM | 120GB SSD | 1TB HD ]
 
abowmedia
Old
#175  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 114
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Mine still says Pre-Ordered. I got a notice from my bank of strange charges and my card was locked. So I called back, Google's charge was the irregular charge. I cleared it but today the hold for 395 is no longer showing up in my account. Status still just says Pre-Order. I have a feeling im going to be one of the ones that gets screwed
 
chadmd23
Old
#176  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 93
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NYC
I went from Pre-Order to Complete today! No shipping details yet....
 
abowmedia
Old
#177  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 114
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Quote:
Originally Posted by abowmedia View Post
Mine still says Pre-Ordered. I got a notice from my bank of strange charges and my card was locked. So I called back, Google's charge was the irregular charge. I cleared it but today the hold for 395 is no longer showing up in my account. Status still just says Pre-Order. I have a feeling im going to be one of the ones that gets screwed
Well called support, they said the order is still processing and there's nothing wrong with the order... I hope thats true :'(
 
N4rbs
Old
#178  
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 61
Join Date: Nov 2011
Yup I've been screwed...

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1353007838529.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	1484529  
 
Jayrod1980
Old
#179  
Jayrod1980's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 592
Posts: 2,354
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bristow, VA
Got the same damn email. Guess my n10 will have to hold me over.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium
HellOfABlackHat Old
#180  
Guest
Thanks Meter
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by N4rbs View Post
Yup I've been screwed...

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using xda premium
Yeap. This happened to me as well which is bs considering my order always said complete and the charges went through right when I placed the order. Now I find out people who were not even charged right away and whose order said Pre-Ordered got their phones, pretty lame.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes