White Nexus 4 Return to Sender Request

OP jedivulcan

3rd June 2013, 11:24 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 1

38 posts
More
I just checked and mine is now return to sender requested, about an hour ago it was showing fine! :/
4th June 2013, 12:10 AM   |  #12  
Flag Boston

18 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinbak

I just checked and mine is now return to sender requested, about an hour ago it was showing fine! :/

Thought mine was going to be fine, but now there is a delivery exception.
4th June 2013, 12:22 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 2

7 posts
I've got the same thing going on. The play store support guy that I talked to had no idea what the issue was but said that I will probably get a refund and that I should just try to order again after they figure it all out. Man, I was so excited too.
4th June 2013, 12:47 AM   |  #14  

38 posts
More
yea, mine still showing the same almost three hours later, I currently have the black one so really no big deal. I will NOT reorder though. I was back and forth about ordering in the first place and if this return goes through, then I guess Google made up my mind definitely lol!!!
4th June 2013, 01:05 AM   |  #15  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 277

395 posts
More
http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/06...lable-for-now/

looks like the 16gb sold out in a hurry
4th June 2013, 01:07 AM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 11

124 posts
Mine shows the same thing, said it was shipped friday, and it departed this morning with delivery for tomorrow, now it says exception, return to sender.

There now saying temporarily out of stock on google play as well.
4th June 2013, 01:11 AM   |  #17  

10 posts
Quick update on mine.

It showed that it was taken off the "delivery intercept" and should be shipped tomorrow. I just received another email from Google though saying that it will be intercepted and that my new device will now ship tomorrow (Jun 4) with a new tracking number.....

Still no idea what happened but it looks like something was wrong with the first batch of the white 16gb.
4th June 2013, 01:11 AM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
The exact same thing has happened to me. Ordered on Friday, it shipped today, and while it was on a plane from their distribution center to where I live, a delivery intercept request showed up. Now it's arrived in my city, and is showing that it should arrive tomorrow, but the delivery intercept is still listed under "Shipment Progress". Hopefully it gets here tomorrow, but we'll see. If anyone figures out what's going on, update us!
4th June 2013, 01:18 AM   |  #19  

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrb5711

Quick update on mine.

It showed that it was taken off the "delivery intercept" and should be shipped tomorrow. I just received another email from Google though saying that it will be intercepted and that my new device will now ship tomorrow (Jun 4) with a new tracking number.....

Still no idea what happened but it looks like something was wrong with the first batch of the white 16gb.

Thanks, that is encouraging even though I haven't gotten any e-mails back from Google yet. Here's hoping they will do the same for the rest of us.
4th June 2013, 01:23 AM   |  #20  
Flag stockton
Thanks Meter: 39

166 posts
More
Same here.. I ordered mine on Friday around 3 PM PST. Got my tracking info early Saturday. Tracking number showed the location today but it is ok hold right now. I called Google and the rep told me he is going to investigate with the shipping department and send me a follow up email. I was waiting for the White Nexus 4 for a while. I hope I don't have to wait too much longer.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread