[Q] whos got the best 4.3 version so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
there is no best version. It all comes down to each user preferences.

right!

we all have differing needs and wants, and our devices all react differently to the different rom(binning, voltage, etc..). so a best for me, can be a worst for you. the problem is that threads like this tend to start arguments and fights. everyone thinks that they are running the best. and, depending how its being looked at, we all are running the best :)

GaboWinter

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 26, 2011
Kadath
right!

we all have differing needs and wants, and our devices all react differently to the different rom(binning, voltage, etc..). so a best for me, can be a worst for you. the problem is that threads like this tend to start arguments and fights. everyone thinks that they are running the best. and, depending how its being looked at, we all are running the best :)

^^ That's the point, thread closed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

right!