XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

4.4.2 or pa3.99

Tip us?

rohit297
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Default 4.4.2 or pa3.99

Hello my fellow nexus users, from last few days I have been changing ROMs and still not satisfied with any one, I mean if I go for features then I will have to sacrifice battery life n stability, I love to use Franco kernel but it is not compaitible with the most featureful ROM I.e mahdi ROM n if I go for purity then it still lacks a lot of features, my point is till pa 4.0 is in beta stage, I feel there is no benefit of upgrading from 4.3 to 4.4.2 , I mean pa 3.99 was stable, feature full n fast enough to satisfy all my needs, I need your suggestions that shud I revert back to 4.3 pa 3.99 or stay tuned for a better rom

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

random hero
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Using pa 4.0 beta and for me it's stable enough. I use it as my daily driver.

rohit297
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Yes but still missing a lot of pa features

adil1508
Old
Thanks Meter 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohit297 View Post
Hello my fellow nexus users, from last few days I have been changing ROMs and still not satisfied with any one, I mean if I go for features then I will have to sacrifice battery life n stability, I love to use Franco kernel but it is not compaitible with the most featureful ROM I.e mahdi ROM n if I go for purity then it still lacks a lot of features, my point is till pa 4.0 is in beta stage, I feel there is no benefit of upgrading from 4.3 to 4.4.2 , I mean pa 3.99 was stable, feature full n fast enough to satisfy all my needs, I need your suggestions that shud I revert back to 4.3 pa 3.99 or stay tuned for a better rom

I'd say stick with PA3.99. I mean the whole point of CUSTOM Roms is to have features that stock users dont. I still use Carbon Nightlies and still am on 4.3 JB.

When u finally have the custom features u want, Then upgrade
Give me a thanks if u found this post useful

Primary Device: Google Nexus 4
Rom: OMNI Rom Nightly
Kernel: Bricked Kernel

Secondary Device: HTC HD2 running Tyween's Typhoon Rom. Android GB ver. 2.3.7

A really good a2sd script for HD2
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...highlight=a2sd

Oxious119
Old
Thanks Meter 30
I use 4.4.2 with gravity box. Works wonderful and sufficient until there is a proper PA release.