Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,025 Members 52,509 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] 4.4.3 wont load and no access to recovery mode

Tip us?

1cybermage1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] 4.4.3 wont load and no access to recovery mode

Ok so let me lay this out when the OTA came out back on 4.2 I unrooted and just went stock and since i have done all of the updates to this point with no problem but now it will just sit on the opening loading graphic. and to top it all off it is not registering for fastboot i just have no idea at this point what to do. any help that i could get would be great i am just at a loss for what to do

freakonsonic.
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cybermage1 View Post
Ok so let me lay this out when the OTA came out back on 4.2 I unrooted and just went stock and since i have done all of the updates to this point with no problem but now it will just sit on the opening loading graphic. and to top it all off it is not registering for fastboot i just have no idea at this point what to do. any help that i could get would be great i am just at a loss for what to do
Same here. N4 stucks on Google logo. I can access bootloader/recovery but "<adb/fastboot> devices" command does not list my device (checked on two laptops with several usb cables).

Any advice on how to bring phone back to stock?

krystyuc
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Same here, updated to 4.4.3 stuck after flashing bootloader...<waiting device> and nothing,just black screen only a sound when connecting/disconnecting and a red light a few seconds

mickey1999
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cybermage1 View Post
I used this video to install update,. You can also root with it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMQRHSUw1_w

rirozizo
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1173
hello all, please guys check your drivers for bootloader to be able to be recognized by your PCs.

please contact me either on IRC (freenode channel name #slimusers... my nick is "rirozizo") or hangouts: rawadzahreddine32@gmail.com because this is serious and helping on a forum is hard

ISOCK youtube channel
ROM Specific Q&A/T Thread Template on the PORTAL

Get a (battery) Life!

Member of Slim Team (Support is never via PM)

Currently working on: Making slimkat in-depth reviews and updates

Phone: Google Nexus4 LG E960 Mako 16GB Black | ROM: Latest Slimkat Build | Kernel: Changing | CPU: Never Overclocked | Recovery: TWRP/MultiROM
Dropbox link <--- click this to get extra space!

My Blog