CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Battery Charged in 30 Seconds? Maybe in 2016

Phones and tablets are getting more and more power hungry with each passing generation. Their … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Canīt access fastboot

OP honzicek

29th June 2014, 02:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Hi,
I rooted my N4 and instaled CWM and CM11 but after instaling gapps my GUI go complete crazy and turn black. I can īt get to settings but I can start apps from lockscreen shortcuts. When i tried go to bootloader or fastboot it didnt work and I cant get to them in any way. So question is how can I reinstall the ROM or fix CMW? I tried to connect to ADB but whitout possibility to accest setting I cant get device found.
Thank you a lot
29th June 2014, 02:45 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Minnetonka, MN
Thanks Meter: 3,788

10,846 posts
Can you boot your phone into the bootloader? And if so does your pc recognize the device? I'd the issue with your phone or the pc recognizing your phone?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
29th June 2014, 03:05 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
No I cant get into bootloader or fastboot (power-vol) but system starts normally except i cant get into settings or applications menu because it crases instantly. My PC recognizes the phone and i can put files in phone. I have probably turn of USB debugging and cant find phone in ADB.
Thank you for response
29th June 2014, 03:11 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Minnetonka, MN
Thanks Meter: 3,788

10,846 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by honzicek

No I cant get into bootloader or fastboot (power-vol) but system starts normally except i cant get into settings or applications menu because it crases instantly. My PC recognizes the phone and i can put files in phone. I have probably turn of USB debugging and cant find phone in ADB.
Thank you for response

Can you boot into recovery from your system, or does it crash too soon? If you can flash a nandroid backup

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
29th June 2014, 03:18 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
No basically I start to a system and have black screen. Only things I can start-up are apps on lockscreen shortcut and top panel (contacts,flashlight,GPS, calendar).
29th June 2014, 04:53 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 40

305 posts
More
If your phone is booting normally and you can't access bootloader then either your buttons are broken or you're pressing it wrong.

Turn the phone off completely then hold both volume up and down together then continue to hold them while pressing power until it vibrates.
29th June 2014, 05:40 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
You were right Easyiest way is the best way! I disassembled the phone adapt the buttons and now it works perfect with bootloader etc.
Thanks for remind me other possibility

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread