No registration required

Alarm not working

OP Detailed

8th January 2014, 07:47 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 28

71 posts
More
Hey guys, my alarm on my n4 doesn't work (sometimes) and wonder if you guys can help me. I was late to school for this reason and has been happening for a while now ever since PSX rom Days. The bug is still present in the purity rom and my kernel is Trinity TF11 with deprima. But it's been happening ever since I switched to KK from JB. Yes the come volume for alarm is on the max as well as the alarm set on all week days. No I didn't sleep over the alarm as it didn't show in the notification bar that it didn't alarm. Hope someone can help me. Thanks.
8th January 2014, 07:52 PM   |  #2  
Flag Cleveland Ohio - San Diego Ca
Thanks Meter: 231

1,032 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detailed

Hey guys, my alarm on my n4 doesn't work (sometimes) and wonder if you guys can help me. I was late to school for this reason and has been happening for a while now ever since PSX rom Days. The bug is still present in the purity rom and my kernel is Trinity TF11 with deprima. But it's been happening ever since I switched to KK from JB. Yes the come volume for alarm is on the max as well as the alarm set on all week days. No I didn't sleep over the alarm as it didn't show in the notification bar that it didn't alarm. Hope someone can help me. Thanks.

Might not solve the problem as far as the internal issue with the alarm clock, but give Timely a try.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...bitspin.timely

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013)
8th January 2014, 09:42 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 28

71 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berrydroidcafe

Might not solve the problem as far as the internal issue with the alarm clock, but give Timely a try.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...bitspin.timely

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013)

Well I guess that's an alternative, but do you know what the problem is? Or what causes it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread