Android 4.4 Launcher

Tip us?

matze0611
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Android 4.4 Launcher

Hi guys,

I had the Nexus 4 with Android 4.3 and when someone extracted some apps from Nexus 5 I installed them, also the new launcher.

After I got my OTA update from Google to android 4.4 I had two launchers on my phone.

Finally I got my Nexus 5 and I put Google factory image on my nexus 4.

Is it right that android 4.4 for nexus 4 doesn't have the same launcher as nexus 5 (Home screen is still the screen in the middle, not the almost left, empty screens are still shown...)?

Matthias

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

Goku80
Old
Thanks Meter 6473
Quote:
Originally Posted by matze0611 View Post
Hi guys,

I had the Nexus 4 with Android 4.3 and when someone extracted some apps from Nexus 5 I installed them, also the new launcher.

After I got my OTA update from Google to android 4.4 I had two launchers on my phone.

Finally I got my Nexus 5 and I put Google factory image on my nexus 4.

Is it right that android 4.4 for nexus 4 doesn't have the same launcher as nexus 5 (Home screen is still the screen in the middle, not the almost left, empty screens are still shown...)?

Matthias

nope not the same launcher...you need to install it manually if you want it...if you root your phone and install a rom then with gapps you alrready get it but if you are not rooted then just either sideload it or just install like a normal apk

matze0611
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Ok, thanks