OP bett3rthan

6th December 2013, 09:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Brasov
Thanks Meter: 111

140 posts
Donate to Me
More
I have a nexus 4, 4.4.1 stock ROM, dunno why but the clock is five minute ahead from the normal. I have set all automatic (time zone, and date&time). My bro nexus with same rom and settings has five minutes less, like if my nexus shows 10:05, his will show 10:00, and the corect time is his.
The Following User Says Thank You to bett3rthan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th December 2013, 09:23 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 104

533 posts
4.4.1 is not out yet for the nexus4.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
6th December 2013, 09:28 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Brasov

140 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trent999

really? and if it`s not what is this http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...us-5-now-live/?

you should get informed before you reply noobie
The Following User Says Thank You to bett3rthan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th December 2013, 10:59 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 104

533 posts
You are right about the Nexus4 update to 4.4.1 being available. It was announced via Reddit at 22:57 last night. I had not checked to see the updated announcement you quoted when I replied a couple of hours later.

Still, don't be rude.

I have not gotten ota notices yet for either my nexus 4 or 5 or 7 2012 or 2013 and I am hearing of some issues with 4.4.1 like a reduction of signal strength, etc. I have not heard anyone else report of your problem with time being able inaccurate.

When my devices get the update, either by me flashing it or by eventual ota, I'll check the time on each and see if I notice a similar problem.

Are you noticing any issues with signal strength being less ? It might be affecting T-Mobile users most.

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

By the way, I did install cm11 based on 4.4.1 on my Verizon Galaxy Nexus tonight and it is not having any time synching issues.

8th December 2013, 12:24 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Brasov

140 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

You are right about the Nexus4 update to 4.4.1 being available. It was announced via Reddit at 22:57 last night. I had not checked to see the updated announcement you quoted when I replied a couple of hours later.

Still, don't be rude.

I have not gotten ota notices yet for either my nexus 4 or 5 or 7 2012 or 2013 and I am hearing of some issues with 4.4.1 like a reduction of signal strength, etc. I have not heard anyone else report of your problem with time being able inaccurate.

When my devices get the update, either by me flashing it or by eventual ota, I'll check the time on each and see if I notice a similar problem.

Are you noticing any issues with signal strength being less ? It might be affecting T-Mobile users most.

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

By the way, I did install cm11 based on 4.4.1 on my Verizon Galaxy Nexus tonight and it is not having any time synching issues.

I didn't find any kind of bugs in 4.4.1, in my opinion is a awesome rom, my time problem was still in 4.4 by the time i have used 4.4
8th December 2013, 05:33 PM   |  #6  
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 36

134 posts
More
Quote:

Its out!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2145848
6th March 2014, 11:02 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 0

36 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibrahim.Rahman

Its out!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2145848

Hi did you ever solve this problem? The reason I ask is because I'm having a similar problem right now. Any help would be appreciated.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread