Baseband

Tip us?

getjayu
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Default Baseband

I am running CM11 on my phone with unlock bootloader and Baseband is .48

I have bluetooth issue, it gets disconnected everytime during call, once the screen off time out. The moment you turn the screen on it will get connected. I am assuming it as Baseband issue, am I right.?

My friend also has same version of CM11, but he is on Baseband .54 and doesn't have this issue.

Where do I get the. 54 baseband and how to install it?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

silverramsrt
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Radio thread in general. Flash in custom recovery.

Sent from my underpriced, overpowered pocket thingy.
The Following User Says Thank You to silverramsrt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

badboy47
Old
(Last edited by badboy47; 17th January 2014 at 03:02 AM.)
Thanks Meter 683

DONATE TO ME
First download baseband .54 and copy it to your phone. Then make sure you have custom recovery installed. If you are not sure; turn off your phone. Hold power + volume down. If you have custom recovery running; it should boot up to that. There are two versions of custom recovery. CWM recovery or twrp recovery. Now if you dont have custom recovery installed; check the general section on how to install custom recovery.

After you boot up to custom recovery. Flash the baseband.
- in Custom recovery: Install zip > Choose zip from sdcard > Choose the baseband .54 zip. Once it finish flashing. Clear cache partition and then reboot system.
The Following User Says Thank You to badboy47 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

getjayu
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Still, I have Bluetooth issue. I tried all baseband .48, .54, .97, .98. But no solution

it gets disconnected everytime during call, once the screen off time out. The moment you turn the screen on it will get connected. I am assuming it as Baseband issue, am I right.?

Please help

opssemnik
Old
Thanks Meter 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by getjayu View Post
Still, I have Bluetooth issue. I tried all baseband .48, .54, .97, .98. But no solution

it gets disconnected everytime during call, once the screen off time out. The moment you turn the screen on it will get connected. I am assuming it as Baseband issue, am I right.?

Please help
can be rom problem, did it ocured on stock?
email - antoniobvg@gmail.com
skype - abui.ss
Nexus 4 / 16gb - Stock 4.3, soon to be RmaŽd again
New Nexus 7 wifi / 32gb - AOSPA + franco.kernel
Galaxy S3 Intl(I9300) - cm 10.2
:

karlele
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I've the same issue,
It's a KK problem.... And also I've to repeat the procedure to pair the Bluetooth every time I use it though the settings... I'm with stock rom and Franco kernel.
At now I'm thinking to move back to Android 4.3
Gabriele

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 utilizzando Tapatalk