OP itskhaledmohammad

16th January 2014, 07:04 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
More
Hello,
My Kitkat 4.4.2 Nexus 4 is stuck at downloading in playstore.I can't download any apps.When I click install>accept the downloading arrow comes and it says "Downloading" and after few seconds the arrow disappears.I left the phone like that for an hour thought it would work.But it doesn't nothing happend still the same "Downloading".This started first when I installed modded playstore with lucky pathcher.I installed the orginal playstore again after encountering the problem but nothing seems to work.I did everything I found google.Literally everything.I tried:
*Editing the host file
*Wiping data and cache
*Clear data of playstore
*Stop Running cache
*Alot other things which I can't remember currently

Can anyone help me I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 I can download apps on it. so it clearly isn't my wifi.I feel like tearing off my hair.Please Help me somebody please.And is there is anyway to install the Modded playstore and get it working on Kitkat 4.4.2.But first give me the solution to atleast download my apps on normal playstore please.

Best Regards,
Khaled Mohammad
16th January 2014, 07:28 AM   |  #2  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 3,802

3,979 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itskhaledmohammad

Hello,
My Kitkat 4.4.2 Nexus 4 is stuck at downloading in playstore.I can't download any apps.When I click install>accept the downloading arrow comes and it says "Downloading" and after few seconds the arrow disappears.I left the phone like that for an hour thought it would work.But it doesn't nothing happend still the same "Downloading".This started first when I installed modded playstore with lucky pathcher.I installed the orginal playstore again after encountering the problem but nothing seems to work.I did everything I found google.Literally everything.I tried:
*Editing the host file
*Wiping data and cache
*Clear data of playstore
*Stop Running cache
*Alot other things which I can't remember currently

Can anyone help me I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 I can download apps on it. so it clearly isn't my wifi.I feel like tearing off my hair.Please Help me somebody please.And is there is anyway to install the Modded playstore and get it working on Kitkat 4.4.2.But first give me the solution to atleast download my apps on normal playstore please.

Best Regards,
Khaled Mohammad

You had installed the modded play store this is causing the problem. Clean install the STOCK KITKAT ROM or try any other custom ROM.

DON'T INSTALL MODDED PLAY STORE- WAREZ STRICTLY PROHIBITED ON XDA
16th January 2014, 07:35 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Dhaka

4 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohit02

You had installed the modded play store this is causing the problem. Clean install the STOCK KITKAT ROM or try any other custom ROM.

DON'T INSTALL MODDED PLAY STORE- WAREZ STRICTLY PROHIBITED ON XDA

You didn't read my question properly I have installed a clean version.BUT ANYWAYS I GOT IT WORKING SOON I WILL BE POSTING A SOLUTION IN DETAILS TO HELP OTHERS.
22nd August 2014, 04:26 AM   |  #4  

1 posts
Help
Quote:
Originally Posted by itskhaledmohammad

You didn't read my question properly I have installed a clean version.BUT ANYWAYS I GOT IT WORKING SOON I WILL BE POSTING A SOLUTION IN DETAILS TO HELP OTHERS.

Sorry to bump into this old thread, but I am having this same issue. Tried log cat and it shows "DRMManager Service not published". Could this be causing the playstore to be stuck in "Downloading"? Anyone has a fix on this?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread