FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

Battery icon mod question.

735 posts
Thanks Meter: 242
 
By Archmag3, Senior Member on 25th May 2014, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Can someone take a look at this : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2628560 and check if this is possible on Nexus 4 ? The new system is irritating and the white icon looks too ugly >.<
 
 
25th May 2014, 10:40 PM |#2  
22sl22's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,280
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archmag3

Can someone take a look at this : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2628560 and check if this is possible on Nexus 4 ? The new system is irritating and the white icon looks too ugly >.<

Well that one is for samsung roms but if you find one for aosp/nexus devices i'll give it a try
26th May 2014, 03:49 AM |#3  
Archmag3's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 242
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22sl22

Well that one is for samsung roms but if you find one for aosp/nexus devices i'll give it a try

so what all will you be needing for this ?
26th May 2014, 10:44 AM |#4  
22sl22's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,280
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archmag3

so what all will you be needing for this ?

Well I can do it but it probably won't work because its made for Touchwiz roms on samsung devices.

I'll give it a try anyways though

Sent from my Note 2014 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to 22sl22 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th May 2014, 11:38 AM |#5  
Oxious119's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Gravity mod allows to switch between a handful of battery icons (like stock, stock percent, percent only, circle, circle percent...).

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app
26th May 2014, 12:11 PM |#6  
paul c's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 256
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxious119

Gravity mod allows to switch between a handful of battery icons (like stock, stock percent, percent only, circle, circle percent...).

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

Most custom ROMs offer similar options, too.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes