My Nexus 4 just shut down after going really hot. I cannot turn it on anymore, when I press the On/Off button with our without the volume buttons nothing happens, except if it is plugged in.
In that case, after about 15 sec I have a blinking red led.
I think the problem is material, but I don't know if the problem comes from the battery or something else. I don't want to buy a new battery if my Nexus 4 is dead... So I am trying to figure out if the problem is about the battery or not. I think not because even when plugged in, nothing shows on the screen when I try to turn it on.
What do you think ?
Thanks very much for your help,