Cant boot anymore...

Tip us?

XPStef
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Cant boot anymore...

Hey fellows,

I got a little problem with my phone. I tried to run some benchmarks on it and wanted to reboot, but then it stuck on 'Starting apps'.

To my phone:

I run the latest P.A.C. Rom with Faux Custom Kernel. So I tried to clear Cache and Dalvik to get it to run, doesnt fix anything. I tried to flash the Rom again, once without Faux Kernel, the other time with, doesnt fix the problem. Then I restored the system partition from a very old backup of the same Rom version, the same...

Finally I restored the old data partition of my backup and it works, BUT the status of this backup is too old.

So I did a logcat and it says: WifiStateMachine ... NOT_HANDLED and this goes on and on. I can see that all functions have been loaded in the background, but it doesnt go further than this screen.

Hope u guys are enjoying your holidays and can help me.

Thanks very much

Creepyficate
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Logcat??

sivabommakanti
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Dont worry!

Just dirty flash the same version of rom and kernel again. You wont lose your data or apps.

XPStef
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sivabommakanti View Post
Just dirty flash the same version of rom and kernel again. You wont lose your data or apps.
I tried that a hundred times buddy, didnt work..

I restored my old backup and Im trying to restore all my apps + data from the broken data & system backup with Nandroid Manager. He finds the apps to restore out of the nandroid backup and tries to load the information of the apps, but after a while he says that no apps can be found...

THEBANDIT420
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Android gets stuck at starting apps when you undervolt too much and it corrupts your data only fix was a data wipe and reflash rom for me

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium